• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

MUST SELL: SS EX 1/6th Darth Vader, HT T800, Final Fantasy7 statues & Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

78Myers

Super Freak
Reaction score
Everything is priced to sell. Best offers are always welcomed, and please pm with any inquiries. All payments via PAYPAL and all prices include shipping to anywhere in the United States, only. I will ship quickly, securely and will keep track of all transactions in this thread to ensure reliability and comfort. All shipments will have a tracking # as well. Would prefer to have items paid through paypal via 'gift' method to avoid fees. If you need references to feel security in shopping, ask.
(I apologize in advance for crappy iphone pics, if you need others, feel free to ask)
Sadly, I have to sell these, as I'm acquiring many customs soon...

Sideshow 12" (1/6th scale) Darth Vader EXCLUSIVE -- $280
j7vyhi.jpg

Hot Toys Tech Noir The Terminator T-800 -- $240

Final Fantasy 7 Statues:
Yes, they have been displayed only in my detolf in a smoke free-room and out of sunlight. (All have original packaging)
ALL MUST GO: BEST OFFERS WELCOMED FOR MULTIPLE PIECES/SHIPPING ET.

Cloud on Daytona -- Original box will be included -- $100
2cs7yxg.jpg

f4l8ub.jpg

67tz01.jpg

nzg3k6.jpg

Aerith (pink dress) -- $50
Tifa ver. 1 (2nd shelf) -- $50
Tifa ver. 2 (1st shelf, next to bike) -- $50
Yuffie -- $50
Cloud -- $50
Sephiroth -- $50
Vincent Valentine - $50
Highwind -- $70

Final Fantasy 7 - AFA GRADED Figures (Pics if you need 'em, better ones)
Aerith - US card Grade: 85 - $30
Aerith - US card Grade: 75 - $25
Red XIII - US Card - Grade: 80 - $35
Barret - Jap. Card- Grade85 -- $30
Barret - US Card- Grade 75 -- $25
Tifa US card - Grade: 85 - $30
Tifa US card - Grade: 75 - $25
Cloud US card: Grade: 80 -- $30
Cloud US card: Grade: 80 -- $30
Sephiroth, US card Grade:75 -- $30
Vincent US Card Grade 80 - $30
Cloud Jap. Card - No Grade just packaged -- $25
2cwpl54.jpg

2ileihs.jpg

(I'll do a combo deal, must get rid of all of them)

B]SOLD[/B] -- DX Batman
SOLD -- DX Joker
Sold -- Hot Toys Bank Robber Joker
Sold Hot Toys -- T-800 Arnie -- Never displayed!
SOLD -- Hot Toys Bruce Lee DX
3A- Tomorrow Queens 3-Pack -- SOLD TO Statue Seeker
3A – Little Shadow (Original Version) -- Sold
3A – Cherry Shadow (Limited variant) -- Sold

(Please, make offers et.)

EVERYTHING MUST SELL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Re: EVERYTHING MUST SELL: 3A 1/6th scale, Final Fantasy 7 figs, Statues, DVDs CHEAP

MONDAY -- BUMP

Re: Bat DX, Joker DX, BLee DX EX, 3A 1/6th Final Fantasy 7 figs Statues,DVDs CHEAP &

Added Bruce Lee EX

Re: Bat DX, Joker DX, BLee DX EX, 3A 1/6th Final Fantasy 7 figs Statues,DVDs CHEAP &

3A 3-pack of TQs sold to Statue Seeker:
Will be shipping package today. THANKS.

Bruce Lee Hot Toys DX EX Sold

link to the the pic for DX Batman isn't working for me..

Works for me:
acfzmw.jpg

Shows its from DCD shipment.

Works for me:
acfzmw.jpg

Shows its from DCD shipment.

Err, how do you tell from the pic that its from the DCD shipment? Dont mind just asking cause I was never told that there was a visible difference in the packaging in any of the DX02 batches

the DCD logo...

Oh, and its sold already, both DX bats and Joker.

Err... even the regular HK releases before that had the DCD logo dude, all the Batman products by HT have the DC logo on them. My HK DX01 has it, and Ive seen box art of HK releases have the DCD logo too... its a misleading rumour spread by some boardies. The only way to distinguish the DCD batch is to see if the abs are hard plastic or not...

Well, I guess I'll see when it arrives. Either way I wanted it.

It is: it was the 2nd one I purchased after I received one with oily abs. The abs are hard, no oil anywhere and the plastic on the belt is behind, not wrapped like in earlier shipments. And I appreciate it if others don't troll on a sales thread...

I thought this was a means to differentiate the DC Direct batch:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2631295&postcount=10444

Yes the SHIPPER BOX Print Label can tell you if its Diamond Comics Distributor (The American Distributor)

As for the actual DX Box my HK DX01 Joker has the SAME DC Direct Logo and stuff... EXACT! I told this once to a fellow boardie before.
So it seems ONLY the Shipper Box can tell you. My HK Shipper Box has NOTHING imprinted on them. Since it was direct from Toy Hunters.

It is: it was the 2nd one I purchased after I received one with oily abs. The abs are hard, no oil anywhere and the plastic on the belt is behind, not wrapped like in earlier shipments. And I appreciate it if others don't troll on a sales thread...

not trolling here friend, I myself bought one DCD batch DX02 from a fellow freak week back and compared with my joker box and realised all the logo claim was rubbish... I only commented when you posted the pic to say that it proves the box to be from the DCD Batch while you were clearly misinformed and so were some of the other fellow freaks...

Need to sell -- help!!!!

Re: HT t2 Arnold, HT t1 Arnold, 3A 1/6th Final Fantasy 7 figs Statues,DVDs CHEAP & MO

awsome seller here guys!!! he has some great stuff for sale! BUY IT UP

:hi5:

Back