MUST OWN STATUE FOR BUFFY/ANGEL FANS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ha! :lol In fanfic they always appear to be described as browny green ones. One of these days I'll find out the right answer.

The 12" dolls eyes appear to be brown if I remember correctly.

Hey does anyone know the current price that Buffy essence statue goes for now? I haven't seen any on eBay for awile... And was thinking about selling mine...Thank you..:clap

Hey does anyone know the current price that Buffy essence statue goes for now? I haven't seen any on eBay for awile... And was thinking about selling mine...Thank you..:clap

$50 bucks sold to BG. :rotfl Just kidding. I have no idea though. Good luck with letting her go. :D

Ha! :lol In fanfic they always appear to be described as browny green ones. One of these days I'll find out the right answer.

The 12" dolls eyes appear to be brown if I remember correctly.

There's a close up of her eyes in Living Conditions, season 4. The last scene if I recall. Look at screencaps paradise.

This is one of the best Buffy statues to date. I even like it more than the Buffy throne piece. She looks hot and sexy in the leather knee highs but I much prefer the DST piece because it's the one piece where we see her in action and the execution of the piece with the light up feature is too good to pass up.

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR BUMPING THIS THREAD!

Because this thread was back to life, I wanted to look at my diorama which is buried behind some SideShow stuff. It really is a joy. However, when I tried to turn it on, I got no power. Checked the batteries that it came with and they are leaking. So do check your batteries. I had to throw mine out. You don't want that stuff to bugger up the electronics.

btw I have a low number. The paint apps on this piece is stronger than some SSC pieces and with a 1,000 ES, it's actually has a chance of gaining value due to its execution and reasonable ES. I figured it would have some insane ES, like DST usually puts on some of their stuff.

Eli, sell me yours. Kk. Thks. Bye.

It looks like a great piece. Never owned it, but not really my style. I like the idea of the light up feature though.

Back