Muscular Club 1/6 figure body

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got one too i like the proportions of this even if its just as big as the hot toys muscular and does not fill the need for the average guy frame the fact that its a different build than the hot toys makes it ok for me to get one, everything comes in perfect handy at some time down the line, that's a truth I've come to realize in this hobby.

Hopefully the quality is good, nice tight joints etc. good price.

Sculpting looks a little rough...now if we could get a body like this with a more "average" build(TV star build)then we'd have something...PS

Knees are the same basic design as the old takara Cool girl figures.

it's pretty nice, but it's limited to a slightly more than 90 degree bend at max.

Mine came in:

photoapr17132754.jpg

photoapr17132811.jpg

photoapr17132825.jpg

My Tony bash using the body. Joints are loose, but overall not to bad for the $.

photoapr17140007.jpg

Mine came in:

My Tony bash using the body. Joints are loose, but overall not to bad for the $.

Hi there, thanks for sharing the photos and your comment :)

I have tried to compare this body with ACI medium built and the Hitfigure muscular body.

For the joints, this body is loose compare with ACI <- ACI body's joints are very tight, somehow I need to put it into hot water before I bend it

Personally I think the joints are tight enough compare with the existing low pricing bodies in the market (You may find both on eBay):

-Hitfigure muscular
-Version 4.0 narrow shoulder

But, the ball joints on hand and feet a bit loose I think.

Once again, thank you for the sharing! :goodpost:

We need to see more! :)

I got mine today and it's not bad, it has good and bad points.

The skin colour matches all over unlike the hitfigure and it's fairly tight in the joint department and stands up ok'ish.

I dont like the look of the knee's or ankles as the knee's are flat and the ankles are too bulgy. That said it would work well for a semi armoured figure were the knee's and ankles were mostly covered but you wanted to see the thigh's as well as chest, arms and neck.

It was a Good price, but if it was anywhere near the hitfigure price i'd more than likely get 1 of those or just get a HT's, ACI or KP body.

Back