Mummy PF SSE Limited to 50: SS Lottery

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
see this Sideshow?
Jonathan H. from NC would be very sad to not receive a lottery pick to add this wonderous SSE piece to his collection. :D

VampDisplay01.jpg

UniversalMonsters.jpg

pass it along Chris. Theres still time

RoboDad said:
I love that torn paper/antique film effect you use. Mind if I ask where you got it? :D

the "Burnt Edges" is from the AlienSkin Xenofex 2 filter set for Photoshop
and the other is a Grain filter that comes built in with Photoshop. I just used the vertical setting.

occulum said:
see this Sideshow?
Jonathan H. from NC would be very sad to not receive a lottery pick to add this wonderous SSE piece to his collection. :D

VampDisplay01.jpg

UniversalMonsters.jpg

pass it along Chris. Theres still time

Occulum, Nice work they look Awesome!!!! I have the whole set as well, Best of luck to you my friend. I hope you are picked. :D

Sideshow, Please put in a good word for me as well when it comes to The Mummy SSE PF figure. :monkey3

I Just hope that both of my sets of SSE figures are not messed up now. :monkey2

Sideshow, I have the money sitting waiting for The Mummy SSE PF figure right now as we speak. :D

Last edited:
*sigh* Looks like ANOTHER day of waiting before we find out. Either that or the Freaks board is filled with lottery losers... :monkey2

Surely not...

I can't believe that it would be possible for nobody from the board to get chosen.

I wonder what the final odds were? Do you think they will tell us how many people total entered?

occulum, your collection looks gorgeous. I hope you are able to land one. It would be a shame if you couldn't.

Good luck to all the Horror fans, hope you are able to get one.

AK :)

tomandshell said:
You just caused some people's rectums to squeeze shut so tightly that they won't be able to pinch a loaf for at least a week...

Thank you Tom! I really needed a good laugh right now!!! :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

The Monster said:
No one will know who gets them until tomorrow night's Newsletter I bet ya. :monkey4

Well, they said we would know sometime on the 2nd, 3rd or 4th.

Considering how stressed the completists are to get an answer, the evening of the 4th sounds just about right!!!

And which is the proper pluralization of rectum--rectums or recta?

I hate to leave spelling errors in my posts.

Tomorrow's newsletter will say something like.. "Due to the overwhelming fan response to our lottery we have decided to abandon this idea entirely. We will go back to offering this limited edition item for order next Thursday night. Also, the edition size has been bumped up from 50 to 500. Thank you fans for your valued opinions! We're listening!" :cool:

P1X4R said:
Tomorrow's newsletter will say something like.. "Due to the overwhelming fan response to our lottery we have decided to abandon this idea entirely. We will go back to offering this limited edition item for order next Thursday night. Also, the edition size has been bumped up from 50 to 500. Thank you fans for your valued opinions! We're listening!" :cool:

"And remember, everyone who entered should be ready to have their credit card charged immediately!"

P1X4R said:

I like the sound of 500 a lot better than 50. I am all for it! :chew

This way everyone who wants one has a chance to have one and all are happy.

Last edited:
The Monster said:
I like the sound of 500 a lot better than 50. I am all for it! :chew

This way everyone who wants one has a chance to have one and all are happy.
If they do that I will be buying mine for half price come Spooktacular 2008.:rotfl

Back