MT TLOU - New 1/6 scale figure from Master Team coming soon!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds like a licencing conflict, which may explain why KG Hobby haven't listed her, but as for QC issues I haven't read about any. Geralt got glowing reviews.

OneSixthKit also has her, which was where I ordered as soon as she went up.

most likely some distributor who may be related to the last of us proprietor are threatening not to supply them their product if they insist on selling those. it's like folks selling both Hasbro Transformers and 3rd party, surely the Hasbro suppliers won't be happy unless you are walmart.

I don't think it was a licensing issue as KGHobby restocked the CCToys version of Joel and Ellie and have the LimToys 1/12 versions up too, same with Giantoy and One Sixth kit who are carrying MT Part 2 Ellie, this is likely some dispute between retailers and suppliers but don't quote me on that.

Update on Master Team Ellie:
KGHobby now has her up for pre order:
https://www.kghobby.com/mttoys-mtt002-the-revenger-1-6-action-figure/

Master Team have also said they are reworking on her bloody head sculpt to be more accurate to game cover art, gritting her teeth and with a more fierce expression.

Also related to this thread, CCToys revealed their 1/6 scale Ellie from Part 2, still WIP, they'll reveal accessories later, they also revealed a Clicker head sculpt that is supposed to be part of another complete figure.
cuWL9OZ.jpg

mrzuwFf.jpg

Jd6eU8d.jpg

bvrH1jR.jpg

O115vM4.jpg

Comparasion of CCToys and Master Team:
fatYBJg.png

LZoo38S.jpg

I made a comparasion between the Master Team and CCToys version, things to keep in mind:

- Both are still a prototype
- CCToys will do a full reveal later
- Master Team is reworking the sculpts to be more accurate, including the bloody sculpt which will have gritting teeth

I'll pass along feedback to Master Team on what other changes need to be made as well so if you have any suggestions let me know!
DUUeX6i.png

9cZfXbY.png

95nll5Q.png

EEXydXP.png

eR5GpEs.png

I made a comparasion between the Master Team and CCToys version, things to keep in mind:

- Both are still a prototype
- CCToys will do a full reveal later
- Master Team is reworking the sculpts to be more accurate, including the bloody sculpt which will have gritting teeth

I'll pass along feedback to Master Team on what other changes need to be made as well so if you have any suggestions let me know!
DUUeX6i.png

9cZfXbY.png

95nll5Q.png

EEXydXP.png

eR5GpEs.png

Which one is more accurate to TLOU 2?

Thank you for doing this comparison. My gut tells me CC Toys is more accurate based on the prototypes shown thus far.

I just preordered/put a deposit down on the Master Toys last week not knowing CC Toys had their own version too.

Guess I should of waited to actually play TLOU2 instead of jumping into preordering figures so soon. [emoji848]

The cctoys figure is working the best for me at this point, and looks like a good progression of their Last of Us 1 Ellie.

Still, need to play the game first to know if I'm in.

The cctoys figure is working the best for me at this point, and looks like a good progression of their Last of Us 1 Ellie.

Still, need to play the game first to know if I'm in.

Yeah. I?m hoping that both companies take sometime to look at the in-game model of Ellie when the second game is released.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am interested in picking this one up, it is not too expensive ($160 on giantoy). Unlicensed of course. Anyone know anything about MTTOYS?

Packing list:
Figure:
1 * Head (Calm face)
1 * Head (Rage face)
1 * Semi-seamless body (tattoo on arms)
4 * Pairs of interchangeable hands

Clothes:
1 * Long-sleeve T-shirt
1 * Pair of trousers
1 * Underwear
1 * Backpack
1 * Pair of shoes
1 * Bracelet
1 * Wrist belt

Weapons:
1 * Rifle
1 * Bow
3 * Arrows
1 * Pistol
1 * Pistol
1 * Magazine
1 * Torch
1 * Bottle of alcohol
1 * Blade
1 * Dagger

Others:
Transparent stand

Pre-order bounty:
1 * Guitar

10_a7a88d59-1043-4d6a-be3d-5109105e762e_798x1197.jpg
10_1f093875-d46e-41a1-a50e-c93779a2c432_798x1197.jpg
10_d17dea57-a276-48f8-ae63-4ecab7159abf_798x1197.jpg
10_e605d2b0-edd5-43a9-914b-5cde23d504d9_798x532.jpg

I'd prefer two heads one BD and angry but it looks good overall. Naughty Dog must hate money leaving licensing on the table like this.

I'd prefer two heads one BD and angry but it looks good overall. Naughty Dog must hate money leaving licensing on the table like this.
It says in the description there is a "calm face" and a "rage face" but I am not sure I can tell them apart.

As SwedishHeat said there's already a thread about it in the vg sub forum, for those reading this one Master Team will change the sculpts and have the rage face with gritting teeth.

As SwedishHeat said there's already a thread about it in the vg sub forum, for those reading this one Master Team will change the sculpts and have the rage face with gritting teeth.
I kinda like the sculpt, I hope they don't change it too drastically.

Got to say, after playing Last Of Us through many times, the leaks on the second game (that I had avoided up to now) have got me struggling now as to whether I will ever even play it. Certainly not picking it up until I can get a cheap used copy later in the year or even next year. I'll likely only do that if there is some subversion of what I've heard about the storyline and character fates.if someone eventually tells me it's great, then I'll jump on board.

As such, unlikely that I will be picking up any figures from it now, certainly not on preorder. Think I will be sticking with the Joel and Ellie figures from the classic first game.

Got to say, after playing Last Of Us through many times, the leaks on the second game (that I had avoided up to now) have got me struggling now as to whether I will ever even play it. Certainly not picking it up until I can get a cheap used copy later in the year or even next year. I'll likely only do that if there is some subversion of what I've heard about the storyline and character fates.if someone eventually tells me it's great, then I'll jump on board.

As such, unlikely that I will be picking up any figures from it now, certainly not on preorder. Think I will be sticking with the Joel and Ellie figures from the classic first game.

I finished the game last Tuesday, and am now replaying on New game plus on the hardest difficulty. I'm a huge fan of the first game and thought that the second part, as this is truly a continuation of the story, is absolutely brilliant. It's truly a horror game though and unpleasant gruelling horror at that.

The game really mangles your emotions, and is not going to be for everyone. I have never felt anything like I did playing this form any other form of art, be it movies, books, comics or TV shows. That said there is light within the darkness. I hope you do play it some point, but whether you'll like it or not is another matter entirely.

I've come to appreciate it more a few days after finishing it. It's silly the comments and bad reviews I see. The world of the game is brutal, the events were totally justified.

Back