Action Figure MT MT 1/6 Geralt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would prefer another armor personally, simply being that I never used Manticore. I like the Viper/promo armor a lot, as I also love the Ursine. I feel the latter is better for another release though. For what it's worth, I actually don't run with a Witcher Armor in game, so that also leads to my bias. When it comes to games where I can customize my armor, I always say promo design for figures by default.

That being said, what I do see of value is that the Manticore in many ways is the "traditional" appearance, so I don't necessarily disagree with the choice by Jack. So with that, I do believe it will make a good figure.

I'm hoping that one release will at least become a few more from the game, and it offers an opportunity to get some alternative armors. But as it stands, consider me entirely neutral on the matter.

Hopefully we do get more Geralt’s from them with different armors. Id buy everyone they make, they already have a great head and could modify the sculpt to have a different hairdo each release.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Hopefully we do get more Geralt’s from them with different armors. Id buy everyone they make, they already have a great head and could modify the sculpt to have a different hairdo each release.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

I would buy them all too. Maybe some 1/6 armor rack so you can display the different armors like in your house in Blood and Wine.

Ah, sorry my fault. It is from the Witcher, not Witcher 2. I don't know why I thought of that. But still, would love to get the default armor from Witcher 3. It's a really good design.

Wow the head sculpt looks great! I personally would have preferred Geralt's default armor or the wolf school armor but the manticore armor set looks great as well. I really hope ciri's next in line for a 1/6 figure~

I'm very happy with the choice of the outfit! Pretty tired of Witcher 3 default armor, it's cool, but for me like meeeeeh.
This one is a witcher in a nutshells. An instant buy for me!
Great news.
His default armor isn't bad though i would definitely had been happy if it was made. But this choice is awesome. Geralt wore various armor in the books and games.

His default armor isn't bad though i would definitely had been happy if it was made. But this choice is awesome. Geralt wore various armor in the books and games.
Yeah! That's my point too. Default armor is awesome, but we already have it in 1/4 scale by Prime1, in 1/6 scale by Scaletta (and some bootlegs) and in this collectors edition statue. So it's time for something different. And the light witcher outfit is a win-win choice, IMO.

I was hoping we would get the standard armor. Maybe the next figure with a different head sculpt with the slicked back hair in a ponytail and shaved sides

This just shot up to the top of my most wanted list. I would love for them to do all the different armor and weapons sets. So exciting! I haven't felt like any of the other figures released are good enough. However, Geralt is my favorite game character so I have pretty high expectation.

I'm hoping we get an update soon...and a confirmation of what armor he'll have(fingers crossed it isnt the manticor armor like I've heard. Really wanted the typical armor we see him in the beginning of the game and all other forms of media and other games)

Back