Premium Format Ms. Marvel Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All your pics are awesome, VS1976.

Yeah, now I'm def regretting having to let this one go. Although, I originally thought I'd like the reg head better, but it looks like SS really botched it. Between the bullseye eyes, the seam, and has anyone else commented on the lopsided eye liner?

Yup I'm aware of the eyeliner. I am in the process of getting a new head with SS.

Ms Marvel just arrived in the UK.

Can hardly believe it got here so quick!

very pleased only i hate with the sash to get it to look right which i have given up on doing:gah:

Great statue overall:lecture

It's like tying a tie :) :lol

Ms Marvel just arrived in the UK.

Can hardly believe it got here so quick!

very pleased only i hate playing with the sash to get it to look right which i have given up on doing:gah:

Great statue overall:lecture

The Sash is really easy, if you check out my pics a page back you can easily see how i did it....i think it looks good :D

I really really wanted to like this one. While one can take note of the differences in paint apps, there are also some differences in the flow and style of her hair and in the direction of her glance. I'm betting there are reasons for these changes, however, I'm left wondering why. While still a nice piece, I find the prelim pic drew me in more.

ztg8l4.jpg
5jxi6p.jpg

I really really wanted to like this one. While one can take note of the differences in paint apps, there are also some differences in the flow and style of her hair and in the direction of her glance. I'm betting there are reasons for these changes, however, I'm left wondering why. While still a nice piece, I find the prelim pic drew me in more.

ztg8l4.jpg
5jxi6p.jpg

The proto definitely had sexier/sluttier eyes which looks a lot better. You are also right about the flow of the hair.

Man, if mine arrives like that, I guarantee I'd just break out the super glue. :lol You'd never even know one it got on display.

Is that an actual break? I mean, can you actually see a fracture point? Or does it look like it just came unassembled during shipment?

Man, if mine arrives like that, I guarantee I'd just break out the super glue. :lol You'd never even know one it got on display.

Is that an actual break? I mean, can you actually see a fracture point? Or does it look like it just came unassembled during shipment?

Good question, make him use his CSI skills.

Got mine today:

IMG_1175.jpg

needless to say I am slightly disapointed :gah:

That sucks, hope your replacement goes well.

Don't take that crap if they tell you this was what they meant when they said it was a 'split shipment'!

Give it to me as a gift...I'll take it. Its not even noticeable when glued together.

while I agree it may not be noticeable when glued together, I shouldn't have to glue it together. I paid almost $300 for a PF statue, not a model kit. :slap

while I agree it may not be noticeable when glued together, I shouldn't have to glue it together. I paid almost $300 for a PF statue, not a model kit. :slap

True, true. I am just saying SS can give it away as a gift, LOL. I would ask SS for replacement if I were you. although I never plan to sell any of my collection, its still nice to know our collection are as perfect as can be.

Just got mine. 53 out of 750. Intersting thing Fedex is doing now. I was able to have it sent to the Fedex Office store and they held it there for me to pick up rather then just going all the way downtown to the Fedex ground location. The guy said they just started to do it that way.

Anyway the statue looks good. The only real grip I have is the hair on the heads. They are more pale yellow and have tiny paint errors. Not enough to have me send it back but annoying. That and getting the sash the right way might take a bit.

marvelfront.jpg

marvelback.jpg

Back