Premium Format Ms. Marvel Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why couldn't she have been delayed till Jan? Theres like 6-7 Marvel pieces coming out in a month. I might have to flex her.

Why couldn't she have been delayed till Jan? Theres like 6-7 Marvel pieces coming out in a month. I might have to flex her.

Because she is already schedule to be shipped in November. Im glad it's not in January because there are just way too much stuff coming.

Weren't there some people who got their regular converted to an EX for the same price of the regular? I called Sideshow today to ask if they would take $10 off my EX and she said that they have not coverted anyone's orders from a reg to an EX.

Just got an email from SS that Ms.Marvel will be arrive early, around mid November. This is for those that don't want to wait and want to their statue early. If you want to wait, then do nothing SS will charged your credit card around the end of November. I personally email SS to go ahead and charge my credit card so that i will have my early. I've been waiting for this statue for so long. Yeah! I can't waited.

Weren't there some people who got their regular converted to an EX for the same price of the regular? I called Sideshow today to ask if they would take $10 off my EX and she said that they have not coverted anyone's orders from a reg to an EX.

There were definitely talks of that happening. With her, Carnage, and Jack Sparrow. I called them and they admitted they were doing that for Carnage and gave me a $10 discount. Didn't ask about the others as I didn't order them.

Just got an email from SS that Ms.Marvel will be arrive early, around mid November. This is for those that don't want to wait and want to their statue early. If you want to wait, then do nothing SS will charged your credit card around the end of November. I personally email SS to go ahead and charge my credit card so that i will have my early. I've been waiting for this statue for so long. Yeah! I can't waited.

Welcome borther!

Got a fedex notice for the Ms Marvel ex. It say its estimated to be here on sat the 20th... guess what day I work all day?

Damn! I forgot about this!
Not sure how she went on Flex, but Im going to call her in and pay for her tomorrow.
Thanks for the reminder guys!

Last edited:
i requested early shipment and mine is estimated to arrive tomorrow as well :yess:

will take pics and have them up tomorrow night for all who are interested :D

Back