Premium Format Ms. Marvel Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cancelled the Ms. Marvel PF EX along with the SW EX waitlist thingie. Gambit PF EX is next. Contemplating whether I should cancel Wolverine PF EX or not.

ok so you cancelled 2 and want to cancel 4....any particular reason why, something coming you would rather get instead or just not feeling the items you P.O'd anymore??

btw...you'll be sorry abut the Ms Marvel :p

ok so you cancelled 2 and want to cancel 4....any particular reason why, something coming you would rather get instead or just not feeling the items you P.O'd anymore??

btw...you'll be sorry abut the Ms Marvel :p

:rotfl

I'm still getting one, regular of course. As for the Gambit PF, I'm not really sure. Granted, it's EX or fail with that one but I'm just not feeling the overall design of the piece. But knowing me, it'll probably end up in my collection...:doh

Wolverine PF EX I don't really care for since it's not for me. I'm thinking of getting one locally and just stamp a gold ex sticker on there to pass it off as an EX. Hope he doesn't notice...:rotfl

:lol yeah i can see not needing the Excl. Ms Marvel, but for Gambit i think it's necessary like you said....but i'm not totally convinced i'm keeping him either.

I passed on Wolverine....absolutely LOVE the Character but not diggin SSC PF's that are in full fabric clothing, sometimes a certain character doesn't work in PF and should have been a CQ all along!....but hey thats just me.

Where do you pick your stuff up locally, you "Hate" the Snail right :p

where do you go get your SS stuff if you don't mind me askin?

:lol yeah i can see not needing the Excl. Ms Marvel, but for Gambit i think it's necessary like you said....but i'm not totally convinced i'm keeping him either.

I passed on Wolverine....absolutely LOVE the Character but not diggin SSC PF's that are in full fabric clothing, sometimes a certain character doesn't work in PF and should have been a CQ all along!....but hey thats just me.

Where do you pick your stuff up locally, you "Hate" the Snail right :p

where do you go get your SS stuff if you don't mind me askin?

Right now, I have 8 pieces of SSC products, 7 are currently in my possession. 3 of those I bought directly from SSC, the rest from e-bay, a cesspool of scum and villainy.

And yes, I don't like the people at the 'Snail. Hate is such a vile word.:p

Right now, I have 8 pieces of SSC products, 7 are currently in my possession. 3 of those I bought directly from SSC, the rest from e-bay, a cesspool of scum and villainy.

And yes, I don't like the people at the 'Snail. Hate is such a vile word.:p

I was just down there today.

They seem to be more interested in doing anything else but listen to the needs of customers. The upstairs clerk was busy discussing the finer points of magic card spells than taking money from a paying customer. No sweat - my fiance said it best - bye bye!

I've only ever bought 1 SS piece off of them - Dagger - when I saw it in person, I was really impressed.

I have Ms. M on PO from SS, but I'm still on the fence about PF style. If I decide to keep this, it will be my 1st PF ever. I've seen PF's in stores, but they just don't do it for me. I'm a traditionalist and prefer statues/comiquette's, because I'm a model builder.

We'll see how this plays out when it comes time to pay for her.

Cheers, Carl

I love the ex face and on the waiting list.

Actually I like her for her post upper body not the waist, legs, etc.
So I think may be I should wait and go with the Ms. Marvel lsb.

Then again lsb not have her arms with. :lol
And may not know if she will wear her mask.

However, this is so great statue. Thanks SS.

I love the ex face and on the waiting list.

Actually I like her for her post upper body not the waist, legs, etc.
So I think may be I should wait and go with the Ms. Marvel lsb.

Then again lsb not have her arms with. :lol
And may not know if she will wear her mask.

However, this is so great statue. Thanks SS.

Hmmm...A Ms. Marvel without her mask would be interesting but I'm not sure if it would sell. :confused: :D

anywho...

:wave Howdy & :welcome to the FREAKS Show, Myrainyworld! :wave

Hmmm...A Ms. Marvel without her mask would be interesting but I'm not sure if it would sell. :confused: :D

anywho...

:wave Howdy & :welcome to the FREAKS Show, Myrainyworld! :wave
Howdy :D

I think I made a wrong meaning :duh:duh:duh sorry
I mean I love her when she her eyes go white. (ex face)
And I wonder if her lsb will come with her eyes are normal or go white.
Sure is Ms. Marvel always wear mask. :lol

Back