Premium Format Ms. Marvel Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Or sewn on.:lecture

The best way would be to have it WOVEN into the fabric, much like a quilt. When the black yarn is woven to make the fabric, there would be separate yellow thread woven in at the same time. That would be seamless, and by far the most real. Unfortunately, I believe that the cost would be prohibitive.

The best way would be to have it WOVEN into the fabric, much like a quilt. When the black yarn is woven to make the fabric, there would be separate yellow thread woven in at the same time. That would be seamless, and by far the most real. Unfortunately, I believe that the cost would be prohibitive.

:lol

I doubt SSC will ever do that. It would cost them more! And us.:rotfl

:lol

I doubt SSC will ever do that. It would cost them more! And us.:rotfl

It would cost them less in the long run if returns due to paint cracking on the shirt is more frequent as it appears it might be.

It would cost them less in the long run if returns due to paint cracking on the shirt is more frequent as it appears it might be.

Well, they could just come up with something absurd like battle damaged Ms. Marvel edition, stuff like that.:monkey4:monkey3

I would think it wouldn't be very noticeable, but if it was a problem it probably isn't too hard to match the paint w/ out ruining it.

For this one, it may have been neater if they kept the costume part of the sculpt and had the boots and gloves made out pleather or something.

Yeah, but then I'm sure they were feeling people would gripe that too few pieces being made of cloth. Might as well make it a comiquette then. They probably also want to test the materials to see if it will hold up when they start making the other more popular figures with skin tight clothes.

Yeah, but then I'm sure they were feeling people would gripe at that few pieces being made of cloth. Might as well make it a comiquette then. They probably also want to test the materials to see if it will hold up when they start making the other more popular figures with skin tight clothes.

yeah that's true

Yeah, but then I'm sure they were feeling people would gripe that too few pieces being made of cloth. Might as well make it a comiquette then. They probably also want to test the materials to see if it will hold up when they start making the other more popular figures with skin tight clothes.

However at least if they do plan on making this so the paint doesn't crack, they need to paint it while the shirt is in place, or else it will crack the majority of the time. I know 99% of the people on here will not be removing the clothes of this piece..lol.. OK, perhaps 95%..for those questionable Tony stark Playboys in this forum ;) You know who you are. Sideshow should be figuring out a way to lessen this problem and not overlook any other paint issues with the sculpt as well..

However at least if they do plan on making this so the paint doesn't crack, they need to paint it while the shirt is in place, or else it will crack the majority of the time. I know 99% of the people on here will not be removing the clothes of this piece..lol.. OK, perhaps 95%..for those questionable Tony stark Playboys in this forum ;) You know who you are. Sideshow should be figuring out a way to lessen this problem and not overlook any other paint issues with the sculpt as well..

Yeah that would help but I could also see the problem of too much paint being used and once the paint dries the shirt gets stuck to the polystone. :banghead

Back