Premium Format Ms. Marvel Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Meh. Since when are you not allowed to order on a BlackBerry? I tried three times to order it when it went up, but right when I clicked the "place order" button, I was returned to the PPO page. Well, that sucked. I just went on the waitlist...if it's meant to be, it's meant to be.

Heather no, Madonna maybe

OMG..........cancelled

Meh. Since when are you not allowed to order on a BlackBerry? I tried three times to order it when it went up, but right when I clicked the "place order" button, I was returned to the PPO page. Well, that sucked. I just went on the waitlist...if it's meant to be, it's meant to be.

same here, (as in WLed) but if the past is anything to go off of, anyone on the WL the same day/week after release usually gets converted.

Wow what a beautiful statue! Too much other stuff to buy to pick this one up but those who get this will have a great one imo.

it's already saying 4th quarter

so probably next year then, and with all this marvel goodness coming out at the same time, i thinking they'll be trying to spread the shipping dates out, so not as many people have to cancel because of to much stuff hitting at the same time.:banana:banana

OMG..........cancelled

same here, (as in WLed) but if the past is anything to go off of, anyone on the WL the same day/week after release usually gets converted.

Well, I missed the pre-order by 20 minutes and it was sold out.. So I'm on the flex-pay wait-list. Hope they up the number for the EX as I will not buy it if I don't get that extra head.

Have to pass on this one due to a thin wallet, but I know everyone who gets her will love her. She looks great!

I missed the EX too. Got on the WL and will just ride it out. Nice sculpt.
Cap

Well, I missed the pre-order by 20 minutes and it was sold out.. So I'm on the flex-pay wait-list. Hope they up the number for the EX as I will not buy it if I don't get that extra head.

It should convert...Ive never had one not convert.

I got her today. My 1st attempt at PPO and it was pretty smooth.

I've been waiting like forever for somebody to do an awesome Ms. Marvel, and my wishes came true.

Would have preferred a comiquette, but this PF actually has great appeal.

Cheers, Carl

Sounds like your not too impressed with it, what made you order one? was it soley just the sculpt itself?

Yeah sculpt and costuming is the reason I am still contemplating keeping PO. Sculpt is really good and that's the biggest factor.

Yeah sculpt and costuming is the reason I am still contemplating keeping PO. Sculpt is really good and that's the biggest factor.

Since you said that, think many ppl on waitlist will get converted..
but that will also depend on the es.. which I think will be ard 750 = many ppl get converted. :D

took 16mins for ms marvel. unless you meant another piece?

lol, I got online 4 minutes late and its sold out. It's beyond me why they set the number so low initially like 150 and then bump it up to 750 or so later. I guess its all marketing.

Back