Mr. Freeze Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It will likely be heavily discounted in the future so just wait for a sale. That's what I'm gonna do, not paying $700 for this.

I'm gonna do the same! Wait it out. Still really disappointed that the Nora is only a side piece...wish he was holding the glass.

There isn't anything too impressive about the piece though, the base or himself doesn't light up and his armor isn't that extravagant.

This company is crazy for charging over $700 for this.

It looks impressive but I think the blue tubes look cheap. Should at least have some sort of frosted ice effect IMO

I agree a lighting effect would be nice in his eyes or suit too

If we just refuse to buy at this price they'll discount it sooner or later. These price hikes can't be tolerated any longer. I'll wait to get this at $550-600.

Prime 1 are little better. The Hush Batman and Superman were good value at $1k but now thats creeping up towards $1200 and $1500+ for the bigger characters. I'm pretty much done pre-ordering, the majority are available in sales later on.

There are now 4 pieces I was really looking forward to but decided not to PO. I will have patience and wait for discounts. DD PF was my last PO ams have one pymnt left. Everything after that has me changing the way I buy new statues lol. There are now more discussions about pricing that the actual statues itself. Wow.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

It will likely be heavily discounted in the future so just wait for a sale. That's what I'm gonna do, not paying $700 for this.

Yea, that's always an option. If its cheaper later, then I'll reconsider.

I wasn't getting this anyway but at that price, I'm DEFINITELY not getting this. SSC, you can keep this in your warehouse with all of the other items you can't sell.

You know what's odd...you cant find the Mr. Freeze statue on SS's website? Didn't it go up for pre-order today?

How did PF prices sky rocket in the last year? I was looking forward to this. I was hoping they would have gone for a an older version of the headsculpt or for that price a couple different versions.

IMO, it skyrocketed for no reason, other than because SSC just wants to inflate their prices.

I find myself only PO 2-3 statues a year now. The price has really curb the buying ability.

I find myself only PO 2-3 statues a year now. The price has really curb the buying ability.

Between the pricing and sideshowified costumes, I have nothing on PO and passed on numerous characters I would normally pick up. I only have one item on WL (Green Arrow) and one PF I'm waiting to see the ES on (Cable). I passed on Daredevil, Deathstroker, Cap, Magneto, Juggy, Batman, Punisher, and Freeze all because of costume choices or pricing. I'm certainly on a downward trend when it comes to Sideshow merch.

Between the pricing and sideshowified costumes, I have nothing on PO and passed on numerous characters I would normally pick up. I only have one item on WL (Green Arrow) and one PF I'm waiting to see the ES on (Cable). I passed on Daredevil, Deathstroker, Cap, Magneto, Juggy, Batman, Punisher, and Freeze all because of costume choices or pricing. I'm certainly on a downward trend when it comes to Sideshow merch.

I haven’t in a long time

Back