Mr. Freeze Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks soo good but I'd need a 1/4 scale Batman to go with him and I only like the Prime 1 New 52. Not sure how many scales I should collect in. :dunno

9c1b0b408a4e1f3e00318f80107ff8e8.jpg

Solid! So stoked for this!

...but isn't it sad that I still don't have a classic 1/4 scale Batman statue?

I’ve got like a 8-9 large scale Batman statues from 1/4 to 1/2 scale, but if you want a classic 1/4 Bats which is fully sculpted you’re pretty much out of luck.

Yup, makes the last Batman PF all the more infuriating. All they had to do was use the design from their Batman v Superman diorama. That Batman looks great.

I'm tempted by the 1/4 Prime 1 Batman but not sure that ultra dynamic pose would pair well with this freeze. Also for a 1/4 scale the base is huge. Decisions hmm.

Yup, makes the last Batman PF all the more infuriating. All they had to do was use the design from their Batman v Superman diorama. That Batman looks great.

I'm tempted by the 1/4 Prime 1 Batman but not sure that ultra dynamic pose would pair well with this freeze. Also for a 1/4 scale the base is huge. Decisions hmm.

I put most of my 1/4 comic pieces in Besta’s with doors, so unfortunately I decided not to get the N52 Bats, even though I liked it a lot.

Like the detail but the generic pose is similar to Iron Studio Punisher P.jpg

My jaw dropped when I saw the price. Even knowing that prices are creeping up, this is crazy. I'll be using a lot of rewards points towards this.
It does look great though, I'm excited for it

$100 over priced as with most Sideshow products. I do really like it, especially the head.

The design is to simplistic for some but I kinda love it. Really puts me in mind of the animated series with some comic elements thrown in.

No point comparing it to the P1 Freeze. That piece is amazing at recreating it's source material but it's not a look I love for Freeze.

I think there’s already been like 7-9 pages of people complaining about the price on the other forum as well.

Unreal!! The price for this is so crazy ...it just boggles the mind!

This is a pass for me, too. Oh well ....

Unreal!! The price for this is so crazy ...it just boggles the mind!

This is a pass for me, too. Oh well ....

It will likely be heavily discounted in the future so just wait for a sale. That's what I'm gonna do, not paying $700 for this.

It will likely be heavily discounted in the future so just wait for a sale. That's what I'm gonna do, not paying $700 for this.

What I'll be doing as well, was looking forward to Freeze so much but this price is a stupid.

Back