Mr. EcKo's - Collection Of Awesomeness

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Mr. EcKo's Hot Toys Collection - New Pics Last Page

Quite a lot of ingenuity in your display. Love that police station shootout T-800. I can't wait for the PF and for Hot Toys to make an official one.

Very Nice Collection, there is a lot of care put into those glass boxes well done!!!

Thanks man i appreciate it , i did indeed put care into them

Re: Hot Toys Collection - Mr. EcKo

myhtcollection2011040.jpg

g[/IMG]

I love this collection and all the details you added.

Where did you get those mini acrylic boxes and stands for the extra head sculpts? They look really cool the way you set them up! :rock

It'd be nice to do something similar as I hate having so many extra sculpts, weapons, etc boxed up in the attic wasting away since I never display them :lol

Re: Hot Toys Collection - Mr. EcKo

I love this collection and all the details you added.

Where did you get those mini acrylic boxes and stands for the extra head sculpts? They look really cool the way you set them up! :rock

It'd be nice to do something similar as I hate having so many extra sculpts, weapons, etc boxed up in the attic wasting away since I never display them :lol

Thanks man. The cubes are photo acrylic cubes that i got @ target for $1 each. The smaller acrylic boxes are from Michael's arts & crafts store

Picked up a bunch of these small acrylic boxes today at Kmart, they had a sale :lol

They're actually pretty useful for displaying spare sculpts and other pieces so you don;t always have to dig the box out to rearrange and repose your 1/6's :D

Thanks again :rock

Picked up a bunch of these small acrylic boxes today at Kmart, they had a sale :lol

They're actually pretty useful for displaying spare sculpts and other pieces so you don;t always have to dig the box out to rearrange and repose your 1/6's :D

Thanks again :rock

awesome man congrats
No problem , glad i could help ya out , post pics!!!!!!!!!!

really like your interrogation room!

Thankyou i appreciate it :hi5:

I could have sworn you had Kato dexter gear!:dunno

Awesome collection btw, very unique layout.

UPDATE 7/10/2011

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9eipZlxZ40"]YouTube - ‪Mr. EcKo's HOT TOYS COLLECTION 7/10/2011‬‏[/ame]

Back