Mr. Bean - Enterbay 1/6th Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Enterbay Mr. Bean pix up

Great looking sculpt--but I'd hafta say that even as a Mr. Bean fan, he'd be a little too pricey for me at retail. Plus I'm not sure where he'd fit into my collection.

That is so perfect that I'm considering getting one even though I have no interest in the character.

to be honest, this is a great sculpt, but such a LAME figure. wtf are they thinking? seriously, who gives a ^^^^ about Mr bean.

So does this figure have the new "skin" Enterbay developed?

I have no interest in the character (I'm more of a Black Adder fan), but it does look amazing.

to be honest, this is a great sculpt, but such a LAME figure. wtf are they thinking? seriously, who gives a ^^^^ about Mr bean.

MR BEAN is pretty damn popular in Europe and parts of Asia. He's like a modern-day Chaplin in many markets.

And that headsculpt is absolutely brilliant. Wow. I'm not a big enough Bean fan to spend Enterbay prices on a figure, but this looks awesome.

Damn that is spot on, not sure if i'll get one but was a huge fan when i was a kid. Wonder if there any old school mini to go with this guy, ive seen some 1/6 sclae new minis.

If the suit tailoring looks good and they throw in his teddy bear, I think I might be sold.

Hmm the head really looks realistic! way to go enterbay!

Back