• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

MPCanes FS - Hot Toys Batman (DX12), Sideshow Pacific Rim, Transformers!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MPCanes

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi all, few things for sale! Please note, all items are from a smoke free, pet free home, and I am the original owner unless otherwise noted.

Prices are open to negotiation (no trades please), all prices include shipping/insurance/delivery confirmation. Please note I'm not declaring anything less than full value or as a gift, or waiving signature, etc.

Hot Toys DX 12 Batman - complete, purchased from a boardie sealed. The belt is loose (the snaps come undone) but it stays on with fidgeting. Comes with original brown shipper. $350 OBO.

Sideshow Knifehead Statue. Comes with Brown Shipper. $350 OBO.

Sideshow Slattern Statue. New, Never Removed from Box. $300 OBO.

Botcon 2015 (Transformers) exclusive set. Attendee version, comes complete with box and all figures. Figures were transformed once and replaced. Some minor paint wear (came like that from the factory). $350 OBO.

GigaPower Guttur (3rd Party Dinobot Snarl) - transformed once and will be re-transformed back to Dino mode for shipping. $150 OBO. Please note I have NOT done the hip fix.

Last edited:
Re: MPCanes FS - Hot Toys Batman (DX 11, DX12), Sideshow Superman EX, Transformers

bump! open to offers.

Re: MPCanes FS - Hot Toys Batman (DX12), Sideshow Superman EX, Transformers

babump

PM sent on one of your items.

bump!

Back