Moving the board - countdown!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RE:

What about a little contest? In how many days will Josh have 10000 posts again ;) :grouphug

Two days, six hours twenty two minutes aaaaaannnnnnnnnd nine seconds :poke :google :thud :p :p :p :p

:bonk :eye :bonk

I'm sad too at losing the post counts...But at least I can finally lose this lame EZBoard user ID! :lol
thinking.gif
Hmmm Who shall I become?
thinking.gif

I hadn't really looked into changing post counts, I didn't know that could be done. Going through all 900 members and doing that would be...time consuming. And I could never keep up with Josh, by the time I'd changed the count he'd have 50 more.

If you want a special custom title you can give yourself one without having to ask Dave or go through the progressions.

You guys crack me up:lol I'll be ok I promise. :lol

Not here but there. With VB its in your profile deal you'll see it when you join.

Our thoughts are with you at this sad time Josh;)

Thanks Frodo that means a lot. This is going to be an very hard time for me but with all these thoughts I think I can make it. :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin

Your avatar could be a screenshot of the last post you make here, of your total post count as a reminder of old times. Sniff.

Your avatar could be a screenshot of the last post you make here, of your total post count as a reminder of old times. Sniff.

That would actually be kind of funny.:lol Alas I'll just use my Balrog Avatar.

J, what are you going to use if jlcmsu is already gone?

I don't think that will be an issue. ;)

Question perlease...............

Do we wait until the new board launches to register? If not, where can we register now???

Ta!!

TC :bonk :eye :bonk

Not here but there. With VB its in your profile deal you'll see it when you join.
True, but it's still up to the administrator whether you can see that field in your profile. For example, at S&F, I'm sure you can see it, but I can't yet since my post count isn't high enough.

Actually, I had to have chuck do that when my post count got high enough. I've never seen that there actually. I think Dave will let us have the power to do that so we don't have to go to him with changing our titles.

Chat in flash? FLASH?? Wot we need is IRC

heh, I believe it would be possible to install a script so IRC integrates with vB, but that will still take some more to convince dave.

Yes, I had originally intended to integrate an IRC chat into the vB board, but then I found this other method, which is virtually identical to how the java chat works here. I want the smallest learning curve possible.

As for the custom title thing - it will be available to all transferring members at first for a short time. After that you'll have to be at a certain level to make your own title.

Sigh....it took forever for me to get to 700 posts. But onward and upward, see everyone there!

Back