Motorcycle Riders Unite

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice ride guys, as we know this too is a very expensive hobby. Even though I don't got chrome because I ride a cheap plastic bike the gears do cost allot. I'm in the same position as squider, having to have to drop my son to school every morning and not much free time on the weekend because my wife has school or wants to do something, don't got much play time on my bike. I was on the verge of selling it, but if I do and want another one in the future...it may be a battle for me to get it.

Nice ride guys, as we know this too is a very expensive hobby. Even though I don't got chrome because I ride a cheap plastic bike the gears do cost allot. I'm in the same position as squider, having to have to drop my son to school every morning and not much free time on the weekend because my wife has school or wants to do something, don't got much play time on my bike. I was on the verge of selling it, but if I do and want another one in the future...it may be a battle for me to get it.

I know how that goes man. I have two daughters myself and hardly have time to ride. I didnt go to any motorcycle rallies this year, probably barely even put 500 miles on it. Ahhh I dont think I could bring myself to sell it, unless I go for a different bike. Been eyeballing the Big Dog Motorcycles:naughty, but I don't think I want to spend 30k on a motorcycle...

heres my baby ,street and track bike got about 14,000 ml on her
zyhyds.jpg

2u5ykbp.jpg

Update:

My POS is down again.:lol

Broke down in the middle of nowhere after dark, shortly after seeing a giant snake cross the road.

Despite earlier sentiments, I think my time with her is finally drawing to a close....:monkey4

Here is a Pic of my baby !

Ninja_01.jpg

And what about of your four wheels toys ?

Update:

My POS is down again.:lol

Broke down in the middle of nowhere after dark, shortly after seeing a giant snake cross the road.

Despite earlier sentiments, I think my time with her is finally drawing to a close....:monkey4

:lolTime to pull the plug:monkey2:lol

Sweet rides Prime and Mastter! Haven't hopped on my bike for awhile. My safety check was due last month, last year no one would give me a safety check because I had the hot bodies flushed front turn signals and inter-grated lights on my undertail plus my license plate was mounted behind my chain rear sprocket and no lights. I had to put it back to stock with the exception of my slip-on pipe and minor carbon fiber parts. Ashton16, so did you get your bike up and going yet?

Just was working on my bike today because it was sitting in the garage for almost a year. It would not idle and throttle feels rough. So I checked the plugs and it looks fine, I took out the fuel injectors and that might be the problem. I may send them out for cleaning and testing. Oh and I already took out the old gas and put new gas in. Anyone here fixes bikes? Any info appreciated.

Sweet rides Prime and Mastter! Haven't hopped on my bike for awhile. My safety check was due last month, last year no one would give me a safety check because I had the hot bodies flushed front turn signals and inter-grated lights on my undertail plus my license plate was mounted behind my chain rear sprocket and no lights. I had to put it back to stock with the exception of my slip-on pipe and minor carbon fiber parts. Ashton16, so did you get your bike up and going yet?

Nope. I got so frustrated last time that I've decided to let it sit there and rot for a while....

Before I put it up for sale...:banghead

Not to mention I dunno what the hell's wrong with it. :lol

Just was working on my bike today because it was sitting in the garage for almost a year. It would not idle and throttle feels rough. So I checked the plugs and it looks fine, I took out the fuel injectors and that might be the problem. I may send them out for cleaning and testing. Oh and I already took out the old gas and put new gas in. Anyone here fixes bikes? Any info appreciated.

Almost sounds like an issue I've already had. Granted, I don't even know if ours are anything alike, but mine was doing almost the same thing when the diaphragm on the carburetor got hung-up.

Did you try to ride it? I was able to get mine up to about 65-70 and it would start sputtering like crazy. I could jack with the throttle a little and push it a little past 70 but not much. Eventually it got so bad that it wouldn't even hit 50.

Just something to check out, but like I said, it may not even apply to your squider. :monkey3

Nope. I got so frustrated last time that I've decided to let it sit there and rot for a while....

Before I put it up for sale...:banghead

Not to mention I dunno what the hell's wrong with it. :lol

Almost sounds like an issue I've already had. Granted, I don't even know if ours are anything alike, but mine was doing almost the same thing when the diaphragm on the carburetor got hung-up.

Did you try to ride it? I was able to get mine up to about 65-70 and it would start sputtering like crazy. I could jack with the throttle a little and push it a little past 70 but not much. Eventually it got so bad that it wouldn't even hit 50.

Just something to check out, but like I said, it may not even apply to your squider. :monkey3

Yup totally 2 different kinds of animals. I got a 2005 GSXR 750. Its so bad that I have to hold it over 5k to keep it running, if I ease of the throttle it will start to die out. I may send my injectors here. https://www.witchhunter.com/

Update on my repair. I had ordered a reman. set of fuel injectors rather than sending mines out for cleaning. Cost me $50 for the set of injectors off ebay. So I had installed it and needed to do a little idle adjustment. Right now I got it running but it's idling at about 18000-2k RPM. Probably this weekend I'll tweak the idle down a bit, my fuel light came on while I was working on it. Need to fill her up because I need to run it while I adjust the idle.

I'm going for my learner bike license. In NSW, Australia you have to pass a 2 day riders course and when u do u get your Learners. 3 months down the track you go for your next license which is a road test and another bike course. 12 months later you do another test and then u have your full bike license.

Went out riding a bit and got a safety check, it was expired on 6/2008, and was sitting in the garage since then. Damn 16 months. So after sitting all this time it cost me $50 and my time in labor and troubleshooting because it would not start. If I had brought it to a repair shop it would cost me over $600 with parts alone, but I did score my parts on ebay. I may end up selling my bike now:dunno

Sold my GSXR 'cuz no time to ride it anymore. But old habits are hard to die.... so a Yamaha R1 is somewhere in the future :) As for the mini GRC.... it'll smoke those Asian imitations out there.
toys.jpg

Back