Most Wanted Additions to NECA Licenses?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jester

Super Freak
Reaction score
NECA has a metric ton of licenses, but with a few exceptions (most notably Gears of War and Predator) these often result in a fairly small number of characters being realised in plastic.

So what figures would you most like to see added to existing, but otherwise inactive, NECA action figure lines? More Necromorphs? The PCs from Left 4 Dead? Alyx, G-Man, headcrab zombies and Combine troops from Half-Life 2? Delta Force, North Korean, USMC and C.E.L.L. Nanosuits from Crysis?

More Dark Crystal, Friday the 13th, Hobbit & Lord of the Rings to name a few.

I hope they, Amok or PCS get their hands on these in the future>

Twilight Zone Movie
Creepshow
Star Wars
Fright Night '85
The Road Warrior
Crocodile Dundee
Tremors
Dragonslayer
Salem's Lot '79
Cloverfield
Troll Hunter
IT
Nosferatu
Critters
13 Ghosts
Insidious
Bram Stoker's Dracula
Species
The Relic
Pumpkinhead
Willy Wonka
Goonies

1/4 scale 70s KISS figures.

Off you go NECA. :lecture

Just more musicican / artist figures in general actually:

7" scale:
*Hendrix
*Prince (circa - 'Gold Experience')
*Lenny Kravitz (circa 'Go My Way')
*RHCP (circa - BSSM)

:rock

Well, its inactive at the moment - John Connor from T2, Sarah Connor from T1 and T2, Kyle Reese from latter half of T1 (different coat), Pretzel man T-1000, scythed-in half T-1000. That'd be it from the Terminator licenses. I'll buy these if made but if they don't happen, so be it.

How about:

- Officer Alex J. Murphy

- Officer Ann Lewis

- Clarence Boddicker

- Emil Antonowsky

And since NECA is getting into Robocop 3 this year with the jetpack figure:

- "Urban Rehabilitator"

- "Otomo" robot ninja

How about:

- Officer Alex J. Murphy

- Officer Ann Lewis

- Clarence Boddicker

- Emil Antonowsky

And since NECA is getting into Robocop 3 this year with the jetpack figure:

- "Urban Rehabilitator"

- "Otomo" robot ninja

I would kill for those first 4. I feel like we'll never get any of those guys. Is there no demand for those characters? They could use Clarence for a battle damage version where he has blood all over his face simulate the final scene. I guess I just have to wait for 3D printers to become reliable enough to get a headsculpt of the characters.

I would love to see some 1/4 Blizzard stuff like Lich King, Tyrael from D2, and definitely a smaller scale Yogg-Saron statue. They announced the Diablo figure and Tyrael's sword but they said they're planning to branch out towards other Blizzard stuff but nothing was announced at Toy Fair.

I would like them to get us a Gemini Iron Man (Starboost), Wolverine (90s cartoon), and Magneto (90s cartoon).

Cool thread. I'll play along.

I'd absolutely love if NECA acquired these new licenses.

- Death Wish Charles Bronson as Paul Kersey (original)

- Dirty Harry Clint Eastwood as Inspector Harry Calahan

- The Man with No Name from the Spagetti Trilogy Clint Eastwood

- Maniac Cop Officer Matt Cordell (If you've never heard of this movie, I highly recommend checking it out)

- Ghostbusters (revisiting their original series and adding the Ghostbusters Peter, Egon, Ray, and Winston)

- DC Comics (expanding their 1/4 license to include comic versions of Batman from the 1970s & 80s)

- T1 Sarah Connor
- T1 Better Reese (with a likeness closer to their Hicks and less of a preposed stance)

- T2 Sarah Connor
- T2 John Connor

- Unmasked damaged Robocop (Alex Murphy)
- Office Alex Murphy
- Ann Lewis
- Clarence Boddicker

- 7" 1989 Batman (1/4 scaled down like their Robo, Endo, Predator or Dutch)
- 7" Adam West Batman
- 7" Ledger Joker

Cool thread. I'll play along.
Thanks! :yess:

- T1 Sarah Connor
- T1 Better Reese (with a likeness closer to their Hicks and less of a preposed stance)
How about just giving him articulation like Hicks too, so the stance won't be an issue? :lol

Here are some more ideas:

Crysis

- Delta Force Nanosuit (w/ interchangeable mask-up headsculpts so the figure can represent Nomad, Psyco or Propet)

- US Marine

- Naked Alien

- Alien Trooper

Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City

- Spectre

- Beltway

- Bertha

- Lupo

- Four Eyes

- Night Hawk/Lone Wolf

- Hunk

- Tyrant

Resident Evil 5

Midnight Wesker

Battlesuit Jill

BSAA Jill

Heavy Metal Chris

BSAA Soldier

Chainsaw Majini

Resident Evil 6

- Chris

- Piers

- Jake

- Sherry

- Helena

- Leon

- Ada

- Agent

- BSAA Soldier

- Edonian J'avo

- Neo-Umbrella J'avo

- Ustanak

The Mad Max films. I predict now that Fury Road will be jaw dropping. So, get the lone started. Mad Max 2 (yep, I'm An Aussie), is the most visually interesting, but some characters from the first and third would be sweet. Then hit hard with Fury.

Back