Most valuable Marvel sideshow statues?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
x-men vs. sentinel 1
dr. doom
iron man exclusive
grey hulk / spidey dio
negative zone spidey

Last edited:
from the ebay prices I have been watching, trying to snag a sentinel 1...

I am going to have to agree and say:

x-men vs. sentinel 1
dr. doom
iron man exclusive
Grey Hulk-Spidey
negative zone spidey

Other pieces that are not quite in the top 5 -

Gray Hulk PF
Hulk vs. Spidey exclusive

I am surprised the Grey Hulk PF is not more valuable given the limited number.

I think the grey hulk is going up in value and could become one of the more costly pieces. It has some current listings on ebay at over 1000.00. That is pretty expensive to me.

X-men vs. Sentinel Excl. (all 3 set)
Dr. Doom Excl.
Ironman Light-up (none stealth)
Ironman Comiquette
Grey Hulk vs Spiderman Excl
Hulk vs Spiderman Excl.
Retro and Disco Spiderman Excl.

If you get all with Artist Proof, that is a plus

Recently I have seen a drastic rise in the price of the Wolverine Comiquette. I know that it does not fit into the highest priced pieces but I was just making an observation.

wasnt the Grey Hulk vs Spidey Dio selling for more than 3K ?

i didn't catch that auction:horror:horror makes me feel all fuzzy inside though that i actually have both these heavy hitters. though at the time i paid top dollar for them, it's good to see that they're worth much more than i paid for them. (to the right person that is)

wasnt the Grey Hulk vs Spidey Dio selling for more than 3K ?

yes your correcto there buddy. i believe the last grey hulk/spidey sold for around $3500. so that would make it worth pretty much double what any other marvel peice is selling for.

EDIT: i was mistaken, it actually sold for $3600 here's the listing for it.
https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260430288515

Last edited:
Recently I have seen a drastic rise in the price of the Wolverine Comiquette. I know that it does not fit into the highest priced pieces but I was just making an observation.

yeah was getting really high, and then the movie came out and it dropped off a bit.

Back