Most sort after Hot Toy ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gargoyle67

Super Freak
Reaction score
Bit of a generic question I know, Down to personal taste too I suppose but..What's the most sort after Hot toy in the range.
I ask this as some of the prices don't always reflect rarity, As in you can still buy the original predator 1 which came out years before the AVP range Celtic, Chopper, Ancient e.c.t yet AVP's go for a lot more than older preds.

Bit of a generic question I know, Down to personal taste too I suppose but..What's the most sort after Hot toy in the range.
I ask this as some of the prices don't always reflect rarity, As in you can still buy the original predator 1 which came out years before the AVP range Celtic, Chopper, Ancient e.c.t yet AVP's go for a lot more than older preds.

Actually the AVP preds were released way before the P1 . :wink1:

As far as rare Hot Toys , IMO the DX Joker & Bats will be the most rare in the future .

Ah didn't know that, Suppose I should have checked :slap Yes I bet any batman related stuff will demand high $$$ in the future.

I think the rarest Hot Toys are:

Iron Man Mark III Silly Thing
Mark I
Tumbler
Robocop

Keep in mind, I do not know much about the Preds, just started collecting Preds from the new film.

I'll definitely agree with the Batman, Joker Dx's. I did have two of the Batmans, I auctioned one of on eBay, man I got bombarded with emails. One for the future will have to be the CR Superman. The T800 Endo is another one & Iron Man Mk I

The Anticom AVP Preds have to be some of the rarest and most sought after id say, since there is so few of them around.

P2 Elder Has to be near the top of the list also.

It's hard to forsee but I predict that the new Toy Fair Exclusive Batman Begins figure will be the future record holder for most sought after figure.

The regular version (Asia exclusive) is already astronomical in it's price and that figure is just a better version of it (and in a shorter run) It already has a pre-order price of $700+ on ebay. Need a say more.

The P2 Elder i always thought was the most sought after and expensive hot toys figure there is.

I imagine Robocop is the most sought after Hot Toys. It doesn't matter what version of him, it always goes for a lot on Ebay and its a must have for a lot of the fans whereas there a plenty of DX Batman out there and people just snag them for an increased price like they would any Hot Toys figure.

I want a Robocop. Gimme it!.

I do too, but I'm not willing to pay the ridiculous prices he goes for. I don't care about the jet pack or anything. I just want my plain regular Robocop and unless he gets rereleased I'll probably never get him :monkey2

I am planning on trading my Secret Project Mark IV for him. Or, selling the Mark IV to buy Robocop!

Yeah i agree with the majority crowd!The Robocop line is rare as well as the early Ani-com Predators.ALso the Resident Evil 4 Leon is becoming a rarity now-a-days as well but i could be wrong.^_^

Can't believe that no one has mentioned the Billy Jean Michael Jackson.

Can't believe that no one has mentioned the Billy Jean Michael Jackson.

We have a winner. :slap

Yeah that figure skyrocketed as it was released around the same time as his death. And I mean £1,000s.

For most expensive that wins but I stick by Exclusive Bats to be the most sought after in the future.

Back