Most Of My Mess Of A 1/6 Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vivisect

Super Freak
Reaction score
Well I was taking some pics for eBay today and snapped some pics of whats not still packed away or duplicates of mine and my wife's
collection. There's a bit more than whats shown here but I still got to get around to digging stuff out of where ever its stashed. I will
likely re post when I have my shelves all set up and the rest of my figures found or dressed (I'm not holding my breath), unfortunately
I got lots of nude dolls all over the place and a few bags of clothing for them.:eek: Though most of whats missing is WWII or other military
stuff, a majority of the Star Wars Stuff is out.

DSCF7136.jpg

DSCF7137.jpg

DSCF7139.jpg

DSCF7140.jpg

DSCF7142.jpg

DSCF7144.jpg

I have Ryan1982 to thank for the awesome, slightly custom Rebel Fleet Trooper, Turns out he has a
Sideshow head off a character from Buffy the Vampire Slayer, never seen much the show so it looks
like a great generic head to me and will look nice next to the stock trooper someday.

DSCF7145.jpg

DSCF7150.jpg

DSCF7151.jpg

One of about 8 Darth Mauls, did they over market this guy or what, I was pickin them up for $1 at second
hand store, still could if I could think of a use for all the robes. lol

Last edited:
And more..

DSCF7152.jpg

DSCF7154.jpg

DSCF7155.jpg

DSCF7157.jpg

DSCF7158.jpg

DSCF7161.jpg

The Jeric and Kyle figures to the right are customs I was started about 13 years ago and never finished as
at the time WWII stuff was more interesting to my stepson, so I mostly did military stuff back then. Now
most of that stuff is gone since he took a lot with him when he moved out or it got sold off.

DSCF7163.jpg

The Leia Boushh ,Clone and Speeder are part of a WIP pile, that got shoved to the back burner.

Last edited:
And a few more things not Star Wars related.

DSCF7164.jpg

This is one of my favorite figures, as much as I love Star Wars, The Indiana Jones movies are still
my favorite films. For some reason hes on a shelf where some of my WWII guys belong with the
medical equipment.

DSCF7165.jpg

These guys could be considered assessories for Indiana, the Nazi punching bags.

DSCF7166.jpg

Ashes Book of the Dead is a custom doodad I did years before Sideshow even did Ash as I was planning
to make one. The Book is a bound book and has all the known pages drawn and written out in red ink on
tea stained pages, and is covered in extremely thin and very weathered goatskin to give it a dried human
flesh feel.

DSCF7167.jpg

The helicopter is an unfinished project I was working on for my stepson about 10 years ago, we couldnt
get the military chopper at the time as it sold out quick so we picked up a police version and removed
the back doors and gave it a paint job, I actually gotta finish it so I can get rid of it along with the stuff
in the last few pictures. I think I ran out of spray paint and since you cant buy it in the city it took a
year or so till I got more and as you can see the can is in the last picture by the house and unused. lol

DSCF7180.jpg

DSCF7183.jpg

DSCF7186.jpg

DSCF7187.jpg

Last edited:
Nice eclectic collection you have there Vivisect . I'd like to get my hands on some of those Hasbros ! ( Mmm, Hasbros......):D

:lol, thanks I love my Hasbro's, I love the SS stuff but in 96 when I started collecting 12" it was Hasbro or nothing. I used to collect 3 3/4" stuff but I sold that all off last year, took me a year to ebay it all off there was so much of it, but I wanted room for my 1/6 figures. Theres some oddball stuff on the shelve also like the peanuts stuff from the 50's, and its my wife's collection so I gotta let her pick out some too.:D

Nice collection! I had 99% of the Hasbro collection at one point. I think the only items I was missing was the Episode I Anakin that came with the pilot hat and Plo Kloon.

I've since given many of them away to people. I've boxed many of them up as well.

Due to SSC overlooking Episode I, I still have most of them on display.

Ive got more stuff packed away still and a lot of duplicate figures like stormtroopers and such. There's some Hasbro stuff I still want and there's some I'm not interested in any more, or never have been.

I'm really looking forward to Greedo getting packed away eventually since I will be getting a SS Greedo, I don't think I could get myself to sell him for the few dollars he would bring me since he was the first 1/6 figure Star Wars figure I owned and I got him the day they put him on the shelf at JC Pennys. So I will just hide him from site because I'm sick of looking at him after 15 years.:lol

Last edited:
Back