Most Loved Collectible Sold By You......

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cinemaquette Predator. Twice. But hot dayum was the money good that I got for it both times. All I got to say is, for all its faults, eBay has been bedy bedy good to me :)

Hi bro I'm really trying to get this one. Does she really fit I to a PF collection? I'm kind of picky on the size as long as it looks ok, is she really small? Did she fit into your collection well in size for a PF collector? Is she smaller than princess leia PF from star wars? If she's that size I. Can live with it. Or is she bigger than the comiquettes like sue storm?
As far as selling I'm missing my g1 transformers misb collection, gi joe 25th collection and my motu classics collection. I sold most of all of them away. Only have a few pieces from all of my favorite 80s shows.

1. Yes, she fits in. If one finds her too small is an individual matter, but she is in fact smaller.
2. I'd say she fits into a PF collection, yes.
3. Yes, she is smaller than the Leia PF(s).

1. Yes, she fits in. If one finds her too small is an individual matter, but she is in fact smaller.
2. I'd say she fits into a PF collection, yes.
3. Yes, she is smaller than the Leia PF(s).

Thanks for the info, it was really helpful. What statue is she the same size as? I mean very close, maybe one of your comiquettes? Sue storm? Did you say she was smaller than sue storm comiquette? Or vampi comiquette? Just trying to compare to a statue like her size. Any statue you ay have that is her size.

Difficult to say. I don't have much to compare with. I'd say she's close to 1/5.

Here's a few examples.

2i0rcl2.jpg

MaulAsajjbigger.jpg

6ojuas.jpg

IMG849-1.jpg

dbir2u.jpg

Difficult to say. I don't have much to compare with. I'd say she's close to 1/5.

Here's a few examples.

2i0rcl2.jpg

MaulAsajjbigger.jpg

6ojuas.jpg

IMG849-1.jpg

dbir2u.jpg

Wow great collection! Love that darth talon! Thanks bro that's enough to help me decide. She does look small next to talon. But next to maul she looks ok in size. Thanks again for the comparison pics. Your collection looks great! So many statues :clap

Those are not my pictures, friend. :) But I do have a great collection in my opinion! Hehe. ;)

Haha yes great pics! But just curious is this how small she is suppose to be in 1/4 scale? She's like the size of a kid. Even wolverine is twice or more than her size. Is this correct? Or did SS just mess up her 1/4 scale?

I don't get attached to my collectibles. I constantly rotate what I have and keep the essentials. Before I sell anything, I have one rule. I pack it up and put it away for a month or 2. Once that month is up...I have a better gauge on whether or not to keep it. Haven't had any issues since.

I don't get attached to my collectibles. I constantly rotate what I have and keep the essentials. Before I sell anything, I have one rule. I pack it up and put it away for a month or 2. Once that month is up...I have a better gauge on whether or not to keep it. Haven't had any issues since.

That's a nice way to do it. In truth, I've been doing something much like this recently. It's a nice way to discover if you really need particular items or not, in your collection.

Only just starting with 1/6 scale stuff. So thankfully haven't had the chance to sell off anything.
Do regret giving away my set of Gorillaz vinyl figures and a 1997 12" Stormtrooper during an ill advised "must start being serious" moment a few years ago.

Back