Most/Least Accepted Piece?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CCT, look carefully, if you can read I think you'll find HOS' posts aren't as similar as you may think! ;)

Most accepted (recently) : Morgul Lord

Least accepted (recently): Haradhrim

CCT, look carefully, if you can read I think you'll find HOS' posts aren't as similar as you may think!

I did see the difference but I thought I would make the point anyway. I can read (thank you for your concern). I think you are getting me confused with Josh - he's the one that has been over-indulging in the activity that makes you blind!

Over the past couple of years I have read from different people who dislike the Balrog, CT, and RWOS. Even though those are over 2 years old, there are still those out there who dislike any of the three.

For the past two years, I would have to say the ML is the most appreciated statue. The biggest complaint that I know of about this piece is the edition size. Other than that, people tend to love the piece.

Least accepted: I'd probably have to go with the Haradrim on this one. Shelob probably comes in a close second, but there are too many people who actually like her.

Most controversial between being great art and a horrible piece: New Born.

Seion

mmmmm, Josh

CCT, it's obvious that you're sweet on Josh. Your seemingly insulting posts are the internet equivalent of pushing him down on the playground.

I'm sure he's straight, but I guess you can dream.

Re: mmmmm, Josh

no thery arnt
u obnoxious dwarf
lol
hee hee
most accepted c/t
least accepted shelob
But legolas bust deserves an honurable mentioin for being so poor.
its unbelievable that it was produced by the same company that did theodens bust ,they level of detail and quality are completely different.

Re: mmmmm, Josh

Most accepted- Morgul Lord
Least accepted- Newborn Uruk-Hai even though I think this is a superb piece but it got a lot of knocks about being ugly I disagree It's great.

Back