Most expensive Sideshow item of all time...The Grails of Grails

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
(in an outrageous FRENCH accent) "I'd like to bid--- but I've already got one."

Now he only needs to beat the Terminator 1/1 ( 10K) replica to become Sideshow most valuable item ever sold (to my knowledge).With 8 days left and now at 7000 $ and a edition size of 2 ,I think its safe to say he is the Grails of Grails !!!

All Hail Tony and his pimpin lights !!!

Did a Terminator sell for 10k? Wow!!!

Highest I've ever seen was Gandalf the Grey Bronze going for $9500 on ebay.

Even if it goes for $10K, it won't be the most expensive item ever sold by Sideshow. That honor (as far as I know) currently goes to this little gem (which I desperately want, but will never be able to own :monkey2).

Havent seen this before... what? No free shipping for a $17000 product purchase? There's even a purchase limit of 2, wonder how many would spend $34k to get 2. :rolleyes:

from auction bid history:

Bidder 20 Retracted: US $10,000.00
Explanation: Entered wrong amount

Yeah, right. This is bringing out some of ebay's stupidest bidders.

Once the item goes over $200, all ebay ids are hidden. So if you bid $199 on an item it will show your ID, then when someone bids over $200, all IDs change to "Bidder 1" etc.

Some people like to drive up a price and bid again and again. The winner will probably bid with 5 seconds to go.

My question is how do you replace the batteries when the bulbs burn out in the statue. Will they cost $500 each to replace? :rotfl

Back