Most Awesome Movie Scenes EVAH

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this, always this

and this

and this.... oh god this :yess:
(the ending to cabin in the woods)

T2 - Canal Chase

The Matrix - From the lobby to the corridor

Aliens - Everything from the fight in ops to the power loader fight is white knuckle

FOTR - The Moria sequence

Saving Private Ryan - I prefer the end battle

Winter Soldier - Cap vs. Bucky. Best fights I've ever seen.

The Bourne Supremacy - Moscow car chase

TWOK - Spock saving the Enterprise

Point Break - the foot chase

X-Men - it was brief, but Wolvie vs Sabretooth was sick

X2 - Wolvie vs Deathstrike

X-Men First Class - Magneto and the Nazis

X-Men DOFP - The Paris sequence

Mission Impossible Ghost Protocol - The sandstorm chase

Mission Impossible 1 - The train sequence

Blade - The nightclub scene

Spider-Man 2 - The train fight

Back to the Future Part 2 - The tunnel hoverboard chase

Raiders of the Lost Ark - The whole film

Predator - setting the traps

Inception - The zero gravity fight

Batman Begins - Bruce faces his fear

The Dark Knight - The convoy assault

The Dark Knight Rises - Bane vs Batman

Man Of Steel - First flight

LA Confidential - The shootout

Superman 2 - Superman crushing Zod's hand

Star Trek First Contact - Approaching Engineering/Data smashes the warp coolant

GoldenEye - The opening sequence/Bond vs Trevelyan

Empire - Luke vs Vader

ROTS - Anakin vs Obi-Wan

Troy - Hector vs Achilles

If we're talking TV shows, there is one sequence that cannot be defeated, and it starts with 1 word and 1 hand gesture.

"Spartacus..."

*taps shield*

9-throw.jpg

Indeed. Spartacus' death scene stands out aswell. But Jeez you could list so much.

Most of mine were already listed, but here are a few more:

Blade Runner-Cat and mouse chase with Roy & Deckard at the the end of the movie
Escape From NY-Hauk offering Plissken the assignment..."i don't give a *****k about your war-or your president.."
Big Trouble in Little China-Jack Burton's opening CB radio ranting.."yes sir, the check is in the mail..."
Superman Returns-saving the airplane
Wolf of Wall Street-Rob Reiner flipping out when his phone rings on Tuesday night-then goes into an English accent when answering it
Pain & Gain-every scene with the Rock-thought he was hysterical in that movie
Flash Gordon 1980-the Flash & Baron fight on the floating spike platform

Far, far to many but these come to mind -

Add seeing Myers mask revealed as Laurie is standing over the bannister to that.

and

and

Also an honourable mention goes to Robocop 'I'm not arresting you anymore' scene when he saves Lewis and takes down Clarence Boddicker.

Martin Luther is one of my biggest heroes. This is an awesome dramatization of the stand he took against th

RotJ might be the weakest of the Original Trilogy, but this is hands down my favorite scene in the entire saga.

My favorite scene from one of my favorite movies.

Holding back the Bond theme and his trademark line for the very ending was brilliant.

One of the best endings ever. I analyzed this movie for months afterwards. Still one of my favorites.

Last edited:
Escape from New York - last minutes.

BLADE ---------------- the nightclub.

Chronicles of Riddick --- running from sunset and then battling necromongers at space port.

Return of the Sith ----- Battle of the Heroes.

Inglourious Basterds --- the opening.

The Winter Soldier ----- the whole movie is beyond awesome! :lol

I'll add more later.

Tombstone - when Johnny Ringo shows up to face off against Wyatt, and realizes it's Doc that's there waiting for him. Classic stuff...

Tombstone - when Johnny Ringo shows up to face off against Wyatt, and realizes it's Doc that's there waiting for him. Classic stuff...

post-40999-tombstone-thats-a-fact-gif-Img-4BSp.gif

The spectacular set-pieces are easy to pick out. The hotel corridor fight in Inception. The last 15-minutes of The Lone Ranger. The opening scene of Raiders of the Lost Ark. Benjamin Martin singlehandedly laying waste to a squad of redcoats in The Patriot. The first Batman scene in Batman Begins. The final fight of Pirates of the Caribbean.

But, I often find subtle scenes more interesting. The ones that are threatening ... but understated. The first ones that come to mind are ...

No Country for Old Men ... Chigurh in the West Texas convenience store ("What's the most you've ever lost in a coin toss?".
Django Unchained ... the scenes between meeting Candie and arriving at Candyland ("Oh, I'm gonna go walkin' in the moonlight with you.").
Tombstone ... the scene where Holliday responds to Ringo by twirling a coffee mug. Perfect mix of mocking and threatening.

SnakeDoc

Fight Club - Ending scene, buildings blowing up everywhere while Edward Norton holds Helena Bonham Carters hand and the boss scene where he kicks his own ass.
Enter the Dragon - Bruce Lee is surrounded by baddies in the dungeon and he pulls out the nun-chucks.
300 - Every battle scene.

Too many to name from JAWS I don't even think I could pick a fav.

I always love the blood Rave in Blade.

A couple that might not make other peoples lists but are two of my al time favs.
The Moors scene in An American Werewold in London is Brilliant
Jail Escape in First Blood

post-40999-tombstone-thats-a-fact-gif-Img-4BSp.gif

The spectacular set-pieces are easy to pick out. The hotel corridor fight in Inception. The last 15-minutes of The Lone Ranger. The opening scene of Raiders of the Lost Ark. Benjamin Martin singlehandedly laying waste to a squad of redcoats in The Patriot. The first Batman scene in Batman Begins. The final fight of Pirates of the Caribbean.

But, I often find subtle scenes more interesting. The ones that are threatening ... but understated. The first ones that come to mind are ...

No Country for Old Men ... Chigurh in the West Texas convenience store ("What's the most you've ever lost in a coin toss?".
Django Unchained ... the scenes between meeting Candie and arriving at Candyland ("Oh, I'm gonna go walkin' in the moonlight with you.").
Tombstone ... the scene where Holliday responds to Ringo by twirling a coffee mug. Perfect mix of mocking and threatening.

SnakeDoc

That's another excellent Tombstone scene.

Subtle is always my favorite when talking a scene, not a movie. Another great TDK is when the Joker is explaining to the crime boss about his scars, as he has the knife in his mouth...the build up of tension, the close up shot to hold you there, and the gruesome resolution pulled off with a PG-13.

Back