Mos Eisley Cantina - Nadon's Nook "WIP"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LOPIE

Super Freak
Reaction score
I went to a friends house this morning and I witnessed a catastrophe. His wife's cat knocked over his Cantina table smashing it into pieces. I told him I could fix it, but he told me "I was good but NOT that good." So a bet ensued and now I'am a proud owner of a Mos Eisley Cantina - Nadon's Nook. He kept the chairs, he ordered another Cantina set. And to Eric :nana: Dont ever doubt me "Son". LOL

100_0723.jpg

102_0017.jpg

102_0018.jpg

102_0019.jpg

102_0020.jpg

102_0021.jpg

102_0026.jpg

102_0027.jpg

Thanks guys I just dropped it off at my friends house. I felt bad taking candy from a baby. LOL I might pick one up for my hammerhead later.

I hope he was eternally grateful and vowed never to question your genius again... In fact you should ask him to bow and dip his head every time you enter the room.. ow and never allow him to look you in the eye with out your permission... an surrender his first born to you...hummm to far? bowing is not necessary.
:bow:bow:bow:bow:bow:bow:bow:bow:bow:bow

I hope he was eternally grateful and vowed never to question your genius again... In fact you should ask him to bow and dip his head every time you enter the room.. ow and never allow him to look you in the eye with out your permission... an surrender his first born to you...hummm to far? bowing is not necessary.
:bow:bow:bow:bow:bow:bow:bow:bow:bow:bow

You might be onto something Mark, King Lopie. Has a nice ring to it. LOL
Eric is a cool guy, and he is new to collecting so I wanted to bring him to the Dark Side. He wasn't home when I took the able so he will have a nice surprise when he gets home tonight. I never throw 1/6 stuff away anymore you never know what you will need it for.

Just curious. What materials did you use to fix it up (glues, fillers, paints)?

Just curious. What materials did you use to fix it up (glues, fillers, paints)?

I used Crazy glue, Bondo body filler you can find it that at any auto parts store, and Spray paint primer. When I get home I will take a pic of the spray paint. I got the paint from Wal-Mart and its really close to the original color of the Table.

Cool thanks.

I thought Bondo would be on the list.:) I've been using it lately. It seems better than the regular hobby shop fillers.

Back