Premium Format Mortighull – Risen Reaper General Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cool detail on the armor, but to my opinion the pose could be better than the present one, may be just as awesome as it is in the sketch. the one on sdcc is a bit lifeless i think.
Mortighull_4.jpg

Haha, the real butchering will happen with the PAINT. Although I could totally see pieces getting left off of a piece of this size and complexity. I bet this thing has 150 parts to glue on....

This is an awesome piece, and those two deformed arms hanging down in back are just too creepy.

I never noticed the arms in the back...

I have to say these pieces you CAN actually find something new all the time with them...which is really freaking cool!!

I want almost all of these statues. This is one of the most anticipated one for me and kier. The bone chick, death and the new reaper are definite buys. No interest in red death or the mermaid. The goat thing and the other monster I'm on the fence for.

you had mentioned you sold your original reaper general (think it was you)...do you regret it? and what are your thoughts on the new one versus the old...do you have a preference?

just wondering.

$600 for the EX...I'm all in. He looks great, although I will admit that his pose looks a little awkward...like he's not strong enough to lift his sword. Odd choice.

Wow - he's only about 3" shorter than Demithyle and $400 cheaper. AND, full of so much detail! With a Sideshow Originals 10% coupon this makes him a no brainer. Now the wait begins . . .

Hey "freaks", just noticed on SS website that this Mortighull PF is made using Polystone and PVC.
(Materials: Polystone, PVC).

As per usual SS have not specified which areas are PVC and which are Polystone, so its anyone's guess as to which areas and how much of the piece are made from PVC.

I think I will order this sculpture with the exclusive version. The only problem that worries me is whether it will be made from PVC, will the details be as pronounced as Polystone?

Back