MORTAL KOMBAT???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Atheris

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just wondering when some PF MK characters are going to be released???
I was cruising through sideshow.com and it just blew my mind with all you guys have.....NO MORTAL KOMBAT. MK has been around since forever, how was that license over looked? Im sure every character would sell out in the matter of minutes.

Chris

Last edited:
Hmm, yeah I would'nt mind PFs. But I'd prefer 1/6 figures from HT, since they'd be easier to display, and cheaper... much cheaper.

The cost of such a piece wouldnt bother me...heck they can charge $900 I'd most likely still pay it...MK buffs I dont think would have a problem at all ether. I pay for the quality and exclusivity....of course Sub-zer0 and Scorpion would probably be the top sellers...but something tells me if you get 1...you have to buy them all. Especially now that MK is back in the lime light with MK vs DC...this would be the perfect time to release some MK pieces.

Chris

Ahh but which versions. As much as I'd love a Sub-Zero I don't want the one where he looks like the Shredder :lol

the originals :rock:rock:rock MK1

mortal_kombat1fatality.jpg

You'd need an interchangeable Skull head for Scoprion :D

I do like the frosty blue arms that fade away that they've been using on Sub Zero for the last few games as well, would be a nice effect

Even though they've treated his character like ^^^^ since about MK4 have always liked Reptile as well.

yup classic versions of MK characters, or Mk2, both versions of the ninjas are pretty damn sweet, yea a reptile pf with exclusiv reptile with tongue out head. id be all over that ^^^^. great thread tho this needs to happen bring on MK. such a childhood favorite. not really a fan of any of the heros tho just the villains

yup classic versions of MK characters, or Mk2, both versions of the ninjas are pretty damn sweet, yea a reptile pf with exclusiv reptile with tongue out head. id be all over that ^^^^. great thread tho this needs to happen bring on MK. such a childhood favorite. not really a fan of any of the heros tho just the villains

reptile would be awesome aswell :rock or a baraka :rock or a goro :rock or a kano :rock or a lui kang :rock or one of those robot guys :lol

rate this thread people

ORRRR....1:1 life size bust of any of these guys would be jaw dropping. Any of the characters with distinct/heavily animated faces like Scorpion, sub-0, smoke, baraka, goro, reptile...ect would end up being the centre piece of any collection.

Chris

sideshow better pick up the mortal kombat . cmon they did street fighter, and not to diss it or anything but Mortal Kombat is way better in every possible way so.... how likely is it that we may see some MK in the future?

Back