Mortal Kombat Reboot

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If it's a game, consider it bought and played endlessly. If it's a movie, consider it watched, bootlegged, etc! MK4EVER!:winner

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/UMf40daefsI&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/UMf40daefsI&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

That was cool. I'd watch that movie.

Oh and that Harlequin Ichtyposis is the most disturbing thing I have ever seen :lecture

Google at your own risk. Please dont post pix here.

I think they would just hire random nobodies for that sort of thing but who knows. If it is for a MK game it's a new reboot.

Odd but funny they killed off Cage right away in the trailer.
Yup. It could be a demo reel of some sort. Like you mentioned, this is not just be a fan made vid.

Game reboot or film reboot, either way I'm happy.

I think they got rid of the mystical stuff and went for gritty, straight up hyperreality. I swear, If they re-invented Mileena into a bucktoothed asian assassin, I'm going to be so pissed! Livid, I tells ya!

How can a Mortal Kombat movie not suck? I love most of the games but I can't stand the idea of a Mortal Kombat movie. I watched the first one in the theater, and even though I was still a 10 year old kid, I felt sort of embarrassed when I left the room.

WTF did I just watch???

Wheres the cheesey theme music....when will they find they're inner animality?? Where's Robert Lambert?!

This is different.....to different ......I fear change! :(

P.S....I think its funny how Johnny Cage keeps on dieing all the time. :lol

Yeah, I got to admit I don't like that. This is what I fear would happen to certain Batman characters like Killer Croc if Nolan ever decided to use them in his realistic world. Its just too far off base. MK has great potential as a nice, R rated, violent, mindless action movie series. But this realistic take just doesn't work. Not liking Reptile, Baraka, or Scorpion at all, and I'm a big Scorpion fan. Strange they'd have him be the main 'good guy' though as Scorpion has always been portayed as being a bad guy. I wouldn't mind the set up of this film/game, but ditch the reality.

I'm not a fan of this at all. It's cool as an "Elseworlds" type thing, but magic, monsters, Gods, and other dimensions were an essential part of Mortal Kombat.

I hate to be "that guy", but this looks like the MK people saw TDK and said "me too".
:dunno

I dont know what to think right now about the character's not having their costumes and being more realistic i'll wait to rent it on bluray

Here's the pic of Sub Zero from the trailer:

subzeroi.png

Back