Mortal Kombat 2021 film figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ragacin

Super Freak
Reaction score
Didn't see this thread anywhere, so here..we...gooo.

Outside of the POP vinyls, anyone making anything?

Ugh, boo the McFarlane figs.
Would love to replace my World Box Scorpion and Sub Zero.

I too hope someone puts out a line of figs

Sent from my SM-G780F using Tapatalk

The movie is meh. MK 11 has better design and character development. I do not think this will have enough success to produce 1/6 figures.

You've seen it?

Yes. It is already running in some countries.
No to spoil, but to share. I think that story and feel of Mortal Kombat Legends: Scorpion's Revenge is much better. This movie is about Scorpion and Sub-Zero (as some posters indicated), but in a bad way.
All the fight scenes are decent and realistic to a reasonable extent. I am not sure about character design, I personally like some characters and hate some others (the most terrible is Goro). My main meh goes to the story and character motivation, and some special effects. I also think that some characters were flushed too fast.
There will be famous lines, fatalities and many references etc. (there will be some character mentions or hints you will like).
To me this movie is weaker than most recent MK games and animations, and still less holistic in comparison to 1995 version (which aside strange graphics still stands good).

Haven?t seen it yet, I don?t expect much but the main thing that worries me are the costumes. Like I if they want to give them generic outfits w.e, but look how big these masks are!

In the trailers the main thing I noticed is how big their heads are looking because of it (+the bald cap thing)
a9e84a5672cb95dbb1e76e3a2c008592.jpg

1522fd19dcdd94a8fd028f4c1bf5cbde.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes. It is already running in some countries.
No to spoil, but to share. I think that story and feel of Mortal Kombat Legends: Scorpion's Revenge is much better. This movie is about Scorpion and Sub-Zero (as some posters indicated), but in a bad way.
All the fight scenes are decent and realistic to a reasonable extent. I am not sure about character design, I personally like some characters and hate some others (the most terrible is Goro). My main meh goes to the story and character motivation, and some special effects. I also think that some characters were flushed too fast.
There will be famous lines, fatalities and many references etc. (there will be some character mentions or hints you will like).
To me this movie is weaker than most recent MK games and animations, and still less holistic in comparison to 1995 version (which aside strange graphics still stands good).

That's hilarious, I knew it would be bad. You can always tell by a trailer. Terrible butchered theme song, can't say get over here properly and that awful actor playing jax who was on supergirl, so bad. I'm sure normies will eat it up though.

Saw the film I actually had fun with it. Is it a story driven film with a good plot, no it's Mortal Kombat it's a video game movie. Lol I actually would like some hot toys figures from the film mainly Scorpion, Sub-Zero, Liu Kang, Kung Lao. Other then that what more could we get seeing as WB gave the project to a newbe team and director. And for their first try they did alright but yeah it could have been much better.

Haven?t seen it yet, I don?t expect much but the main thing that worries me are the costumes. Like I if they want to give them generic outfits w.e, but look how big these masks are!

In the trailers the main thing I noticed is how big their heads are looking because of it (+the bald cap thing)
a9e84a5672cb95dbb1e76e3a2c008592.jpg

1522fd19dcdd94a8fd028f4c1bf5cbde.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

that's 2021? i saw same dark iced caves **** in 2005 when paul anderson made worst predators to that date, that's a direct copy of those scenes.

Saw it - thought it was sort of fun, but not great by any means. I have a bunch of nits and complaints but oddly, I still want to see a sequel. However, I don't care for any figures from this movie. I still think the 90s one was better :lol

Saw it - thought it was sort of fun, but not great by any means. I have a bunch of nits and complaints but oddly, I still want to see a sequel. However, I don't care for any figures from this movie. I still think the 90s one was better :lol

The 90s one was much better.

New movie was fun, but very much a teaser of what?s to come so i?ll need more to really connect with it.

If they franchise the new film i imagine movie 2 will be more character introductions with movie 3 being the actual tournament.

I ****ing hate that mentality. Support this one and you'll get what you should have gotten in the sequel!

**** that ****.

It?s mainly cause they are seeing if this works and if there is a market for it. I hate it to but it?s what studios do when they have little faith in the product. And WB has little to no faith in any of its properties. I?m surprised they still are making money

New movie was fun, but very much a teaser of what?s to come so i?ll need more to really connect with it.

If they franchise the new film i imagine movie 2 will be more character introductions with movie 3 being the actual tournament.

I think one of the writers said movie 1 would be pre-tournament then tournament then post tournament.

I quite enjoyed the film for what it was, I wasn't expecting a masterpiece or anything.

But I absolutely loved Sub-zero and would love to see top end figures of him and Scorpion.

Back