Morning from the UK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jazz664

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hi :wave

My names Jazz [Jasmine], I have just started collecting items in June after many years of watching on the sidelines. This weekend I managed to buy my first ever Sideshow collectible which happens to be a statue of Stripe from gremlins by Jun Planning!

I got sucked into ebay auctions, and have 'accidentally' (lol) spent abit more than I have wanted to across the last 2/3 months from a couple of 18" figures, to a handful of Movie Busts, a SDCC 20" StayPuft Man & a 3ft Tall Statue of an Alien (from the movie Aliens :yess:)

I hope to slow it down a tad, and save money up for more specific pieces from Sideshow instead of buying anything and everything randomly when I first lay eyes on it. :lol

Specifically focusing on Film pieces, anything from Indiana Jones through to Hellraisers Pinhead. Currently wondering whether I should pre-order fully working prop of a Ghostbusters 'ghost trap' by Mattel!!!

Thats about it really, I look forward to purchasing more sideshow pieces and also meet/learn from other collectors alike =)

:wave Always nice to see more UK members.
I used to buy anything and everything but realized unless I was going to win the lottery ( which I didn't :monkey4 ) I had to stick to a certain theme. :rotfl

Welcome to the forum. :welcome

Back