Moria Orc pf, or Uruk Hai pf??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well i guess i'll keep both on order till the last minute, i'm really thinking that both of these will look awesome with my lurtz, i'm not really a fan of the human characters from the movies, mostly because it's so hard to get their facial expressions perfect (other that the rider/horse statues for my daughter).

thanks everyone for your opinions

Can you imagine if they follow this up with an Easterling, and then a Mumak Mahud? I wouldnt be able to cancel any one of them if they did.

Personally I like the Berserker better. I had the Orc on pre-order but ended up cancelling it. I'll probably pick it up sometime next year. Although most would consider the alternate helmet a must, the regular Orc is growing on me. I don't want the helmet hiding that face. Ugly little cuss. :D

orcvsurukex.jpg

No doubt about it the Berserker Ex is alot better :emperor

With the Rohirrim head they are 1/8 of the way there to getting us a Rohirrim PF.

That's easy - the Moria Orc by a hobbit league! Just from a visual standpoint, the Moria is far more interesting. I find the Uruk a tad boring.

But I'm getting both.

Last edited:
Yeah, the moria orc has more armour etc,and it does look great, but just for the "wow", bad-ass factor, especially with the exclusive "head", I would have to say I prefer the Beserker. For some, I would dare say, that the ex. is a bit too "rough", but I for one love it!

They both look great. Really looking forward to both of them.

I love the armor on the Moria Orc. I am still holding out for a Theoden in armor p.f. or Eomer.

They both look great. Really looking forward to both of them.

I love the armor on the Moria Orc. I am still holding out for a Theoden in armor p.f. or Eomer.

Theoden and Eomer would be sweet
But would prefer Eomer just cause Weta failed to make a Statue of him and gave us a bust with crappy likeness to Karl Urban :mad:

If they wouldn't scare the tar out of my son, I would have them both. I know this doesn't help you, but there is no way I could choose between the two as they are both amazing pieces. If you have Lurtz, I would maybe say go with the Orc for variation, but still a very tough choice.

Definitely a tough call since they both look sweet and have great exclusives. Depends which design you like more and/or which you liked in the movies.

I'm going to try to keep my preorders for both. Hopefully, finances get better by release.

Back