Morgul Lord

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, this week my first flex pay for the Morgul Lord!! Can't wait til he arrives to my greedy little hands, my Precious!!

Ahah can't wait too, i really should try flex pay, cause for a student it's hard to afford stuff like this, i'll see next time.

Mmh, now it comes out in january, how many time are they going to change the mounth it comes out...

Mmh, now it comes out in january, how many time are they going to change the mounth it comes out...

It's January for sure Secrar02.

But I understand he will be released in 2 stages.

First orders should be shipping somewhere between 10th and 17th.

Bill

I can't wait for this! I'm trying to scronge together enough cash from a few places to slap on the CC so I don't have to flex it.

Well, i think i will get in february, got the mail telling me it's coming to the warehouse, but still have to wait till it comes in switzerland T_T.

Yep Fremen, i hopefully have enough to pay it!

Héhé mr. thrifty.

Arf, go a credit card problem... they cancelled mine, i'm going to run amok!
Well, just sent a mail to fix this....

Waaah! :gah: You have my dream collection of Morgul Lord collectibles bro! Haaaayyyyy. Wish I could get them all too. Congrats on your new haul (ML PF). Very worth it! :clap

Received it yesterday night! Damn, such an amazing piece, it is so beautiful, i recommend it to anyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back