Premium Format Morgul Lord Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Witch-king / Lord of the Nazgul PF?

Ya he's definatly high on the list. But even withing lord of the rings hes not number 1. There is only one lord of the ring and he does not share power. :ring:ogat

... and he will bever get a PF release no matter how much people dream about it. :nana: The 1/6-ish statue was 2ft tall, it would make a 1/4 PF 3ft, meaning 1/2 Terminator/Ironman pricing ($2000 & up).

Not that I wouldnt WANT to see that... :monkey3

But me and my wallet quarrel enough as it is, that might cause a divorce... :lol

... and he will bever get a PF release no matter how much people dream about it. :nana: The 1/6-ish statue was 2ft tall, it would make a 1/4 PF 3ft, meaning 1/2 Terminator/Ironman pricing ($2000 & up).

Not that I wouldnt WANT to see that... :monkey3

But me and my wallet quarrel enough as it is, that might cause a divorce... :lol

Agreed, I would like to see that made too but not holding my breath. This witch king might be good enough tho. Lets hope hes holding that big ass mace.

If I were Sideshow I'd make sure a RW gets released before a ML. For many people there is simply no need for a RW if you already own a ML.

not sure the fabric blends well with the polystone on this piece.

Need to see more but its looking promising. Pose will make or break this one.

If I were Sideshow I'd make sure a RW gets released before a ML. For many people there is simply no need for a RW if you already own a ML.

I thought they said this started out as the RW and ended up making it the witch king beause it wasnt working out.

There will be if the rider and steed PF SS has been taking about is a RWOS. :lecture

The Mogul Lord PF! What more could we have ask for? I am ready to pre-order and will most definitely be keeping this PF even if I have to cancel some other orders to afford this.

It's definately (maybe) the scene were the ML rises from the ground to face Dernhelm. Sword and Morning Star in hand .

Now add a Hobbit in Rohan armour and it's even more perfect :pray:

Wow, from what I've seen so far he looks great. I think the poly/cloth combo works out pretty well. Sadly, not a character on my PF list, so the waiting continues. But if Sideshow gives us a RWOS PF I'd be down for that.

There will be if the rider and steed PF SS has been taking about is a RWOS. :lecture

Agreed! You could make a good argument that the Ringwraith on Steed would be the centerpiece/grail/iconic item of the Weta line if all pieces had the exact same edition size.

Hopefully not a switch-out hand with mace. If that is the Ex item, then as far as I am concerned, the Ex will be a must-have.

Could be the mace or it could be the flaming sword as the exclusive! Glad we don't have too much longer to find out though! Thanks Sideshow!

Back