Premium Format Morgul Lord Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Witch-king / Lord of the Nazgul PF?

Im guessing this is the wraith they mentioned,looking good so far though,i wonder if the head will stay poseable?

Now I need to kick around keeping this or the LSB. :dunno :gah:

It's tough to beat the LSB. I think it's the best representation of the ML out there right now.

Seems like an odd pose... maybe a striking pose, like the Weta piece?

wraith.jpg

Im betting he is swinging the mace. I hope so anyway.

Man that preview got me.... AMPED!

I second that on the mace, it just has to strike a good balance between action and museum, like Aragorn for example. Too much is too much and it won't fit with the others.

Do you guys think this will be an SDCC release? I do NOT want to miss the EX on it.

Yeah, it certainly looks that way, Bullseye.

SDCC debut most likely.

Great to see this!:yess: The trick of the piece is going to be how to get the right weight/layering of the material. The thing that took away from the Galadriel PF imo is that they used this great looking fabric but it didn't lay against the statue the way that it did in the movie; it ended up looking too "pillowy".

We should be seeing this soon I would guess, maybe at the first part of the "Comic-Con month" event. I wonder how they'll work the introduction of the maquette line (Strider) plus this?

At first I was wondering if maybe the crown would be a seperate piece and you'd be able to swap out to make a regular version.

that would be a great idea cause they are so similar. I think he will have switch out weapons as well, maybe dagger/mace/sword. I'm still not so sure about the pose yet, but it is looking interesting. This is the only must have piece from the LOTR line for me, which means I'm gonna have a lot to cancel to be able to get this :thud:

Very interesting, as the ML is one of my all time faves.

I may have to get this.

What are the chances that SS does the Morgul Lord in the new maquette line as well?

To quote a fellow board member, "SHAT!"

I don't have any Lord of the Ring PF's, but this will be really, really, really tempting. Freaking awsome production tease! :yess:

About time we got something more to drool over.... I can't wait until con to see the full on look.....:impatient:

Anybody else hoping the exclusive will be Merry getting ready to stab him in the leg?

Yep! I doubt it will happen but I think I'd love that and it would go great with that pose.

If not, its still looking great!

Any thoughts on what this release might do to the value of the existing Weta ML which is also quite large and with what appears to be a roughly similar pose?

Chris

PS: Two Daddy Rog APs from China on eBay now, recasts?

Any thoughts on what this release might do to the value of the existing Weta ML which is also quite large and with what appears to be a roughly similar pose?

Chris

PS: Two Daddy Rog APs from China on eBay now, recasts?

the Weta piece hasnt really increased too much over retail, so i dont see much happening with that, I think I may keep mine depending on how this one ends up. I think they will end up being different in many ways. I think the Weta piece is only like 14in, but this pf will prolly be bout 23in.

Back