Premium Format Morgul Lord Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is odd, but over the past few months there have been way more EXs for sale than regulars. I think that is why I got a deal on my EX.

That's actually one thing that's surprised me a great deal in the 7 months I've been collecting. You always see most of the things available somewhere. You always seem to have a chance to get what you are looking for. With all the low edition sizes of statues, I'm guessing collections change hands quite a bit. I know I've heard a lot of comments of "I'll have to sell so-and-so to fund something I really want." So, I'm guessing very few statues or figures stay in collections for a long time. Especially, since a great number of us aren't made of money, myself included.

Amen to that. I remember the very first statues I bought and thinking I'll never part with them. Only a few months ago I started off loading them to fund for bigger and better things.
:( and a little bit of :yess:

Amen to that. I remember the very first statues I bought and thinking I'll never part with them. Only a few months ago I started off loading them to fund for bigger and better things.
:( and a little bit of :yess:

Yeah, there's only a few items that I'm almost positive I couldn't part with. If I get an EX Morgul Lord PF, I'm sure that will be one of them.

Also, I have a pretty decent size collection of sixth scale figures and I'm finding out that statues are harder to part with than figures.

Re: Witch-king / Lord of the Nazgul PF! Link to waitlist in 1st post..

Another Dimensions carries SS now. They totally hike their prices though so I stopped shopping there. Rip off. Better to just buy from SS direct.

You mean this guy?
IMG_1291.jpg

I did nothing. Does it look wrong somehow?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

Are 600$ fair for both sites for the REG? Or should I ask for more?

The last regular one I saw sell went for just under $600. In Europe you should get a bit more as shipping kills getting one from the US. I have My NIB EX for sale and a lot of guys want it in the UK and other parts of Europe and I can't get it to them due to shipping charges, so you have an advantage there. The only other ones on eBay are $850 regular/$1000 EX

I love the statue, only reason I am selling one is I have two right now. I picked up a rare Warner Bros. Sample edition before I was able to display my numbered EX so I decided to let that one go. Good luck with the sale, it is a great piece and will only increase in value.

I think once this license comes to an end with SS, these statues will become harder to obtain and less people will not be giving it up. Morgul Lord is a bad @$$ piece!! Congrats on the $400 steal. I overpaid on my ex, but I'll never be giving this piece up. All I have is Morgul Lord, DROM, Sauron and Gollum and thats all I need from this license.

Back