Premium Format Morgul Lord Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Witch-king / Lord of the Nazgul PF! Order NOW through the banner!.

I know it will come as no surprise to most of us, but the SS Newsletter confirms the ML PF will ship in the next 30 days :blissy.
Great way to start the new year :yess:. Congrats to all who ordered him :rock.

Looking forward to his arrival :blissy.

Bill

I know it will come as no surprise to most of us, but the SS Newsletter confirms the ML PF will ship in the next 30 days :blissy.
Great way to start the new year :yess:. Congrats to all who ordered him :rock.

Looking forward to his arrival :blissy.

Bill

Yeah this is a split shipment item so for those who ordered 1st SS will start processing orders on Jan 10th. :)

The flaming sword is kinda salt in the wound for me, as PJ and co really mucked the EE scene with Gandalf's staff breaking. :gah: :slap

:goodpost: :exactly:

But which is worse - The ML/Gandalf confrontation or elves at Helm's Deep? :dunno :gah: :lol

I didn't mind this and thought it fit in well. However, if Arwen was with them I wouldn't have.

Just got my email, saying i'll be billed on the 17th and shipping soon, woooo hoooo!!!!!

Nothing here, I ordered first day so I should be in the first batch? :dunno :pray:

Nothing here yet - maybe in the morning? It would be interesting to know when those who receive a Jan. 17th processing email placed their order. I suspect that it would not reflect '1st In, 1st Out'. We see it all the time with WL conversions - someone who goes on a list immediately after it sells out is still waiting months later and another person who signs on months after it sells out is converted after 2 weeks.:cuckoo:

Not sure what system SS uses to determine such things but, as we say in the South, "IT A'INT A'WORKIN'!"

I ordered as soon as it went on sale but I used Flex-Pay so I'm not sure if that will make a difference with the split shipment. My last payment is still scheduled for the 15th so I'll see what happens.

On the plus side if I miss the first batch, it could give me time to weigh out keeping the "Cheeto" sword or not. :dunno :lol

Yeah I doubt that I'll ever take "Chester's Bane" out of the box.

:lol :panic: :rotfl

cheeto_fail_FAILs-s500x361-14248-580.jpg

That's a good one! Ha ha ha. I flexed mine so I won't get him till March.

I ordered as soon as it went on sale but I used Flex-Pay so I'm not sure if that will make a difference with the split shipment. My last payment is still scheduled for the 15th so I'll see what happens.

According to something I was told by CS a while ago, I would think that Flexers would get their order first (those who are paid up as of the 1/15 payment that is). SS figures they already have the buyer's money.

According to something I was told by CS a while ago, I would think that Flexers would get their order first (those who are paid up as of the 1/15 payment that is). SS figures they already have the buyer's money.

Makes sense to me.

Yeah I ordered when it first went up so Im guessing im in the first batch of PF's. Then again we'll see what happens on thd 17th.

F___ it... I'm keeping my EX order. just called SS and had them postpone my charge until the 14th. they said the shipments were coming in pretty close together and they were charging all the EX's on the 11th.
Don't let me down Sideshow.....I hope this looks great in person, cheese sword and all....:yess:

Charging all Ex orders on the 11th? That's Tuesday; shouldn't they have already sent out an email about that, so that everyone knows? I've got an Ex on order myself and looking forward to it.

They did. I got mine on the 21st saying to have funds ready on the 10th...:dunno

Back