Morgul Lord Legendary Scale Bust Coming

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unfortunately mine is boxed up right now, so no pics from me.

You can go HERE for some pics.

The paint issues are generally with the helm. It doesn't have that metallic look that the box shows and I was expecting. Likely because of the large ES the paint somewhat suffered. The helm is mostly black with some streaky paint, the remainder of the statue is decent enough though.

thanks dude, i'll check it out.

Just got my 1/4 morgul lord war mask and the thing is amazing. I almost hurt myself with the spikes! This is making me favor that legendary scale bust even more.

LOTRFan said:
Unfortunately mine is boxed up right now, so no pics from me.

You can go HERE for some pics.

Yeah, I can't navigate that place. I looked around, but I can't find the pics you're talking about.

SSC_Nerd said:
Yeah, I can't navigate that place. I looked around, but I can't find the pics you're talking about.

It is a little tricky to navigate. Try this page:

https://www.last-alliance.net/gallery/vashTheStampedeSideshowWetaStatues?page=10

morgulpr9.png

Oops!:lol I got so confused. I thought we were talking about pics for the Morgul Lord Bust. Yeah, now I know what you're talking about.:lol I have the Morgul Lord statue, and I too was a little upset with how the mask wasn't metallicy enough, so I gave a bit of a repaint.

For a second there, I thought you were saying that the bust had the SAME problem as the statue mask. My heart sank for a few minutes, until I found out you were talking about the statue. I'd have to say that aside from the few problems with the mask, the sculpt of the piece was what truly made it awesome.

Anybody getting the bust tomorrow? Mine shipped and is coming on Saturday. I'm hoping this thing is good as the proto pics.:monkey5

You are right about the sculpt and the overall "movement" of the piece, it really is great! I guess sometimes I am just a bit picky about the particulars.

I am actually rather eager to see the bust myself. :monkey5

Wheres our Fell Beast Bust to match the Morgul Lord SideShow. Give them the message Dusty ;)

Just got my 1/4 morgul lord war mask and the thing is amazing. I almost hurt myself with the spikes! This is making me favor that legendary scale bust even more.

Ha! I almost did the same myself when it came in yesterday. It was like holding a porcupine in my hand.

HEY! Just got mine in a little while ago, and it's one hell of an awesome piece. I was worried it might look kinda small, but my worries went away when I finally saw the thing, I don't have any pics of it now besides the box, but I'll surely post some comparison pics of it by some products most people own to get a feeling for the size of it. So, until I get to it, here's a sample pic of the box.
100_2003.jpg

WOW!! Congrats!

Get some pics of it soon please! Im dying to see this thing up close :)

Now THAT is a real tease, yeeek, get it out of the box. :eek

Forgive me for resurrecting this ancient thread but it was either this or starting a new one.

Today I recieved my Morgul Lord LSB that I bought on ebay from a seller here in the UK for £275 plus £60 shipping. I'm devastated that it has a factory fault in that one of his spikes right at the front of the bust on his forehead does not form into a spike at the end but it instead forms in to a drip at the end. And a bright silver one too. If it had been at the back or even at the side I wouldn't be so bothered but it's right at the front. I would show a picture to gauge my fellow freaks reactions to see if this would put anyone off keeping it but I have no idea how to do that.

This bust is probably my favourite collectable in the world so I'm truly gutted that when I finally snag one brand new for a decent price it has a very noticable flaw. :(

Anyhoo, I love this piece so much that I'm probably going to keep him anyway. But there is one other thing that concerns me. At sideshowtoy.com it states that this magnificent item is limited to 800 but mine is 330 of 600. Is this right? I'm only not panicking because I figured that Sideshow must've oringinally produced this item at an edition size of 600 only to increase the size to 800 whilst the original 600 were being produced.

Can somebody please confirm for me that this is the case. Or do I have a fake made by somone who's really lousy at maths? I could really do with finding this out before I leave the seller some good feedback so any helpful info would be much appreciated.

Forgive me for resurrecting this ancient thread but it was either this or starting a new one.

Today I recieved my Morgul Lord LSB that I bought on ebay from a seller here in the UK for £275 plus £60 shipping. I'm devastated that it has a factory fault in that one of his spikes right at the front of the bust on his forehead does not form into a spike at the end but it instead forms in to a drip at the end. And a bright silver one too. If it had been at the back or even at the side I wouldn't be so bothered but it's right at the front. I would show a picture to gauge my fellow freaks reactions to see if this would put anyone off keeping it but I have no idea how to do that.

This bust is probably my favourite collectable in the world so I'm truly gutted that when I finally snag one brand new for a decent price it has a very noticable flaw. :(

Anyhoo, I love this piece so much that I'm probably going to keep him anyway. But there is one other thing that concerns me. At sideshowtoy.com it states that this magnificent item is limited to 800 but mine is 330 of 600. Is this right? I'm only not panicking because I figured that Sideshow must've oringinally produced this item at an edition size of 600 only to increase the size to 800 whilst the original 600 were being produced.

Can somebody please confirm for me that this is the case. Or do I have a fake made by somone who's really lousy at maths? I could really do with finding this out before I leave the seller some good feedback so any helpful info would be much appreciated.

The edition size is nothing to be concerned with, mine was numbered out of 600 direct from SS.

Back