More Serenity Replicas

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If the SE is Joss and Nathan - then I'd be all over it. I really have no interest in autographs, but Joss's would make a difference.

This is all I got out of them that the ship is planned to have lights and movement of the engines. Other than that they are being tight lipped.

Bob

Well, I'm guessing the blueprints will be preordering sometime at the end of this week or sometime next week, they said that they will be at some effects show in Florida on like the 26th where you can order them and pick them up right there so I'd imagine that will be soon. I would guess the ship will have around that timeframe to the beginning of next month.

Last edited:
Blueprint pics! Courtesy of Les!

FXserenity02.jpg

FXserenity01.jpg

Pretty damn sweet!:D

I know, they are nice. But I'm hoping the interior pages have a lot more detail, I'm hoping to use them as a reference for a 3D model and I'd like to do the interior as well.

Also, good news, Phillip from rebelscum said that the blueprints are supposed to have a coupon for the ship replica, so we can save even more money.

There's supposed to be more info today posted in the QMx blog on their site.

darthviper107 said:
I know, they are nice. But I'm hoping the interior pages have a lot more detail, I'm hoping to use them as a reference for a 3D model and I'd like to do the interior as well.

Also, good news, Phillip from rebelscum said that the blueprints are supposed to have a coupon for the ship replica, so we can save even more money.

There's supposed to be more info today posted in the QMx blog on their site.

Info on the ship or the blueprints? Im dying to bet more info on the ship.

darthviper107 said:
On the blueprints.

I would expect some info on the ship sometime this month.

Hope so, Im dying to actually see it. Most anticipated collectible of 2007 for me. Well that and a PF Faun.:monkey3 :D

From Fireflytalk
Blueprints News:

Limited Edition of 750
11 pages (11th is signed)
Costs $99
Up for sale April 7th Midnight

It will ship after you order, it's not a preorder.

There is supposed to be more news in the next podcast from The Signal

There is supposed to be a newsletter coming out from QMx really soon.

i got this baby for my birthday. thanks again Bob!

overall a very nice piece. i just wish it had more weight because it's really light! also, i don't see any kind of insignia made by QMx. weird.

btw, i showed it to my co-worker who immediately got startled! :rotfl

IMG_1470.jpg

IMG_1471.jpg

IMG_1472.jpg

IMG_1473.jpg

IMG_1474.jpg

Nice P1X!! :monkey5

What did they make it out of that it is so light?

Because the entire thing is made of resin. The wooden handle to the metal looking pieces.. all resin. I heard they'll come out with a much more expensive and heavier version of this pistol using real metal and wood materials. This is for the people who don't want to crank out the real big $$$ for props, but still want a nice accurate 1:1 looking prop piece.

I guess Pixar is cheap. hehe

I mean he buys cheap stuff all the time. Unlike this other guy I know who has a kick ass 1:1 full scale Endoskeleton in his collection, a bevy of SS and Bowen statues, and a bunch of LE 1:1 scale Star Wars helmets.

But this Pixar is a rank amateur when it comes to collecting... and he seems to rip off said collector's pics too..I mean no way Pix can take pictures like that.

*hides*

And we do it so very very well don't we Neil, I'm getting tired though - perhaps you can move this along abit, the 'duffer's not gettin' any younger you know! :D

Back