• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

More Price Drops!Hot Toys Dark Knight Props,avengers,spiderman,Cap,Wolverine,Dynamic

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Dx12,Bane,Loki,Thor,avengers,Joker,Mark7,Guardians ,Terminator, Robocop,Cap,Wolve

Bump....

Re: Dx12,Bane,Loki,Thor,avengers,Joker,Mark7,Guardians ,Terminator, Robocop,Cap,Wolve

Bump....

Bump....

blizzard bump...

DX 12 and Bane have sold

Bump......

Bump.....

daily bump

89 joker pending

Dx08 joker sold

Just a friendly FYI, dms54nyc:

Sales Guidelines

7) Do not bump sale threads more than once in a 24 hour period. Doing so will result in the thread being deleted. This includes adding an "update" in the thread so that it will be bumped. If you need to update - then you may edit your first post.

Please don't respond to my post, you've bumped your thread three times today already.

I suggest you stop before a mod in this forum takes action. Good luck with your sale. :duff

Bump.....

Re: 89bmobile,Loki,Thor,avengers,Joker,Mark7,Guardians ,Terminator, Robocop,Cap,Wolve

Bump.....

Re: 89bmobile,Loki,Thor,avengers,Joker,Mark7,Guardians ,Terminator, Robocop,Cap,Wolve

Good morning everyone.

Check out the new stuff. Have a great day!

Just got your rocket/groot pack on ebay :D

Bump...

Why??? Would have given it to you cheaper here. Ebay is for the non ssfreak scrubs.

Didn't see the thread til after I bought it. Oh well. It'll teach me not to go to ebay first.

Do you still have the batman and joker DK versions that are in the huge sideways pictures?. lol sorry I didn't see them listed but noticed them in the pictures at the bottom. thanks in advance :)

Back