More new Attakus pics......

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Darklord Dave said:
The costume is kind of like Unbreakable, but Bruce never used a gun. Maybe some Anime character?

I'm not very familiar with comics and anime, but Attakus produces many statues of those characters. They also have a line of "original" sculpts that are not based on any existing characters. My guess is it's from one of those lines.

Looks like the metals will not be available in North America threw retailers except of course Starwarsshop.com. They didn't have any pricing info on the metals for me at this time. They did tell me Pussandboots from Shrek is going up on preorder soon.

jimmyjamesf said:
Looks like the metals will not be available in North America threw retailers except of course Starwarsshop.com. They didn't have any pricing info on the metals for me at this time. They did tell me Pussandboots from Shrek is going up on preorder soon.

Damn, that sucks about the metals. Not that I was getting the Death Star one, but I was considering the Dagobah. Oh well.

Back