more london grief

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re

This is after you said the police were justified?

Had the man been a terrorist, which we were all led to believe, then yes, they would have been justified in their actions...but new evidence has come to light, and now my view has naturally changed, as it should have done. Do you really think I would stand by the post I made knowing what we all know now, that an innocent resident of London has been unlawfully killed? No!!

If the true bombers seen on the CCTV footage were confronted in the same manner but carrying baggage, would you castigate me and others for saying it would be right to 'take them down' in such a profound manner? :|

Re: re

Do you really think I would stand by the post I made knowing what we all know now, that an innocent resident of London has been unlawfully killed? No!!

:lol Do I really believe that the London Police would have made the decision they made knowing what they know now? No!!

Anyhow, thats not the point Gazmog. The police took the position as judge and jury (we know they understand the executioner part) before he was fairly tried. He was down, and obviously not a threat. From witness perspective, he was a cornered fox. Scared. And rightly so. I understand tension is high, and as police you have to protect the citizens - its their job, but to act first and think later...its a dangerous precedent.
And for we as citizens...for us to judge first and think later...is just as dangerous. See the link below...

www.mwscomp.com/movies/grail/grail-05.htm

Back