More Jedi, please....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know who would be a cool jedi to have? Yoda for pete's sake....I dont know who pete is but for his sake..please....stop with the characters I cant even spell and lets get with the main characters

Master Yoda, Cade skywalker, the solo twins, grand master Luke Skywalker, Mara Jade for sure...

im kinda sick of the jedi at this point, need more other characters first i think

Being a massive EU fan, i'd like to see some more from that area...maybe a Kyle Katarn figure as he is one of the more well known EU characters.

But first, i'd love to see a Mara Jade, if done properly it would be one hell of a figure!

But i'd probebly be the ONLY person who'd like to see Jedi Master K'Kruhk (referance page for anyone who cares - https://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/K'Kruhk )

Biojex;

If done VERY WELL...then yes, i'd love to see Marek too, along with Rohm Kota and even Marek's father (who was a very interesting design to me)

Sadly tho, to alot of fans The Force Unleashed and its "stars" will always be seen as the illegitimet offspring of the franchise, who must be beaten with soggy towels until they are a pool of shaking gibblets that was wonce human beings...

Personally tho, to me if the story had been executed more along the lines of the tie-in novel (which, for a tie-in was brilliantly written) it may have attained more love...

Then again sticking Hayden Blackman into a Star Wars project is like giving a psychopath a pair of scisors and letting him loose into a surgical ward*

*for referance, look what he did to Star Wars Galaxies before running like Frankensiten from the masses!

Yoda is the only jedi left that's a must have for me. Whoever else is released will be a purchase determined by how well they turn out.

Yoda and Mara Jade are definitely my top choices. And if the price isn't too outrageous I would buy Master K'Kruhk.

There are a few Dark Horse jedi that I would love, and K'Kruhk is in the top three. The other two are Masters Tholme and T'ra Saa. If Quinlan Vos is slated, it won't be the same without them.

The only Jedi I want is Yoda...
too many Jedis already...
Give us Tusken Raiders, Droids and Chewie first!!!

Agree, lets get some Hoth characters too, maybe Snowtroopers? other than Yoda I don't care if they ever make another Jedi again.

Back