More Hot toys AVP!!!! Chopper too!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is my favorite line rom Medicom afte the RAH Star Wars. Can't wait for more. I would love to see a Original Predator figure made, from the original Movie

3 D F I G U R E .com

:chew

gdb said:
Thanks for the link! Hey, how's the Celtic you got yesterday?
Great! The assembly went smooth, allot easier then Scar was. Especially since I had to assemble and then disassemble the first one I got for to return because of a broken right arm, then assemble the second one.
Celtic looks great, one of my favorite designs from the movie. This one also has much tighter joints, on both of the Scars, the right arm was too lose, although that first one was just broken.

I'd love to get pics up, I may do that this weekend.

screamingmetal said:
Great! The assembly went smooth, allot easier then Scar was. Especially since I had to assemble and then disassemble the first one I got for to return because of a broken right arm, then assemble the second one.
Celtic looks great, one of my favorite designs from the movie. This one also has much tighter joints, on both of the Scars, the right arm was too lose, although that first one was just broken.

I'd love to get pics up, I may do that this weekend.

I remember that. I was fretting about my Hot Toys Batman and Superman coming in with a busted arm because of what you had to go through.

My Celtic's right arm became loose recently. Not horribley loose, just annoyingly loose.

Yes, let's see some pics! :D

It looks like that page on the Spawn Forum has been updated with a few pics of Chopper.

I took a couple of pics, nothing fancy. I'm new to using this camera I borrowed from a friend, it would've also helped to have the instructions for said camera, and my display is modest for the time being. I still have a lot of figures packed away in boxes waiting for me to get around to putting them back up on the shelf.
Here's my HT Colonial Marines and AVP Pred's:
picture294am1.jpg

picture297hn8.jpg

picture296mn4.jpg

Those are some cool pictures there screamingmetal. I have the Chopper, Elder, Alien Warrior and the Sideshow Exclusive Ancient Predator on the way from a SS retailer. w00t!

NICE pics, man! I love the posing done with the Celtic. And the Marines never looked so good as when standing next to monsters.

I am really looking forward to Chopper too. I have Celtic and Scar so I NEED Chopper to go with them. I passed on the Elder and ancient even though they look really cool too.

I'd like to own all the Preds, but If I had to chose just one to go along with my Celt and Scar, it'd be Elder. He's the most unique in the series, with a new more elaborate head, new skull on his necklace, a second new necklace, cape, new Spear, and a new helmet. Chopper only has a hew helmet, and his skulls on pikes. Both also sport new feet sculpts. But Chopper did have a bit more screen time and action.

The Ancient Predator is interesting, if you gave him Scar's helmet and gauntlets you'd have what appears to be the closest looking to the Predator in the first movie. There are of course major differences, but Ancient is the closest.

I'm working on owning all of the AVP preds. It's gonna cost me quite a bit to buy the rest of the 14" line. But hey, it is so worth it.

I'm passing on Chopper only because we have AvP 2 figures, plus the original Pred and Pred 2 and perhaps the ancillary Predators from #2 to look forward to and Chopper is just the week link IMO -- anyway that's how I'm justifing getting this guy...

gdb said:
NICE pics, man! I love the posing done with the Celtic. And the Marines never looked so good as when standing next to monsters.
Thanks! That's about as far as you could push one of those without breaking it.

Wanna see something interesting?
I picked this bad boy up back before Hot Toys got their Colonial Marines line:
picture467gs0.jpg

picture477pf8.jpg

picture479ci2.jpg

gdb said:
I'm passing on Chopper only because we have AvP 2 figures, plus the original Pred and Pred 2 and perhaps the ancillary Predators from #2 to look forward to and Chopper is just the week link IMO -- anyway that's how I'm justifing getting this guy...

I already justified that purchase long ago. I think he'll be the only one I can pick up before the end of this year.

screamingmetal said:
Thanks! That's about as far as you could push one of those without breaking it.

Wanna see something interesting?
I picked this bad boy up back before Hot Toys got their Colonial Marines line:

picture479ci2.jpg

That is an interesting piece! I know it's not movie accurate, but I really like the camaflague extending to his armor and gun.

It's a custom prepainted set I bought that had to be combined with BBI's Krochell Falcon Russian M.V.D. to make a Russian "Colonial Marine".
It cost about the same price as a Hot Toys Colonial Marine figure. I'd love to buy a second Hot Toys CM to repaint into a new and improved version.

Back