more horror figures!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tristen.203

Freakalicious
Reaction score
i just got into collecting 12 inch jasons leatherface and freddy. but some of them are hard to find. is there any place i might be able to go?

arrghh !! I thought sideshow had released more horror figures then !!.

ok......

lol , where are you based in the world ? , it all depends I guess. :)

do a google search for the item. there are still retailers that have them. i would also make sure they are in stock before laying the plastic down.

Toys2 has one of the rarest in stock...Classic Leatherface! Oh, if only I had the money! Anyway, eBay's your only (affordable) hope.

-CJK

I just found out, that Toys2 had a Web Design problem and they pictured the Classic but are shipping out the Remake! RIP......OFF!

-CJK

Yeah, I found that out already as well. I will most definitely be returning the item and staying away from Toys2. Sorry for sounding bitter, but your name is TOYS2...and you get the picture of a TOY wrong. :duh

Just a hassle.

Does anyone know the guys over at Toys2? I sent an email two days ago regarding the incorrect Leatherface figure and have not heard back...

I'll have to be careful when I go to preorder Machiko, Iron Man, Borg the Lost Predator, and the Tumbler!

-CJK

They got back to me last night and said that they will look into it. One step back in the right direction. I'll be very pleased if they resolve this pretty quickly.

The have completely and totally redeemed themselves. They refunded my money and were extremely cool with EVERYTHING. Toys2 is very cool in my book.

Here is a picture of my own personal Leatherface Sideshow:
Leatherface.jpg

I would be willing to part with it, if you are very rich.

Back