More diaramas

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LordTiminator

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Legolas & Gimli (sitting on dead urk-hai with axe) at helms deep
Galadriel Celeborn Frodo Gandalf on ship going to the grey heavens

First sounds good but the second would have to be quite small to get all four looking good and to be not insanely priced!!

"boromir diarama" ?

I would love to see a Boromir with arrows in him fighting Uraki with Lurtz in the distance with bow and arrow, and Aragorn running. This would be awesome.:monkey5

Boromir with arrows in him fighting Uraki with Lurtz in the distance with bow and arrow, and Aragorn running. This would be awesome.

Re: "boromir diarama" ?

I'll merge this thread in with the existing 'More Dioramas' thread so all Dio ideas are together.

Great idea btw, would be an awesome scene in dio form :rock
x :peace

I would like to see Sideshow produce some environments that were never made by Weta work shop like The Black Gates or Brard-Dur. Also a small Grond hanging from real miniature chains would be nice.

I would like to see Sideshow produce some environments that were never made by Weta work shop like The Black Gates or Brard-Dur. Also a small Grond hanging from real miniature chains would be nice.

Not really dio's though, more like the SSW environments :) Get the Danbury Mint Barad Dur, or wait to see if it features in The Hobbit sequel film thingy then Weta might make a statue of it then.

Back