More Dead on the way!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
galactiboy said:
I'll keep collecting, but Zero will most likely never be in my collection. Like Hydorbud, $350 for a $50 figure is pretty ridiculous. And one last week sold for $395!?! Just ridiculous IMO :monkey2

Thank goodness I'm not a completist :D

i wanted to be a completist on this particular line but then reality set in and he had to go. if i have enough cash left over in the next few weeks im going for the enterbay BL.at least i can justify it bysaying that im paying retail.:rolleyes:

YAY! :chew

I love this line and can't wait for it to continue! I think we need to get a Dead 2 Pack though with Bride and Groom! :monkey5

hydrobud said:
i wanted to be a completist on this particular line but then reality set in and he had to go. if i have enough cash left over in the next few weeks im going for the enterbay BL.at least i can justify it bysaying that im paying retail.:rolleyes:

Its really true... as overpriced as I think the Bruce Lee is, at least $350 is is retail not 7X what he sold for. And you get all the bells and whistles from Enterbay!

I'm pumped... and this is the only line I plan on buying evrything.. except for Zero... the corporation destroyed all evidence of him! At least thats what I'm sticking too. :monkey2

creature4000 said:
I'm pumped... and this is the only line I plan on buying evrything.. except for Zero... the corporation destroyed all evidence of him! At least thats what I'm sticking too. :monkey2

sounds good to me.... ill buy into that

Yeah, more Zombies is always good news! I have them all so far, except Zero... which I sadly sold... Couldn't help it... too big a payday sitting in my collection, needed the cash more than I needed the figure.

I'm with whatever they announce, won't miss any of them.... even if they went so far as the guy in drag zombie... :lol

Still miss Zero sometimes....

I want a Mall santa Zombie. And when they work out the Hobbit bodies, maybe we can get some angry little brain munching chilluns!!!

Customikey said:
I want a Mall santa Zombie. And when they work out the Hobbit bodies, maybe we can get some angry little brain munching chilluns!!!

:rockAWESOME!!!!:rock

That would be a SICK Christmas promotion!!! I'd buy one in a heartbeat!! :lol

Customikey said:

man that would have been cool for this pass X-Mas

Don't know why but I've thought about the addition of Hobbit bodies to the SSC stable and how it'd effect the "Dead" line. Personally I'd want a Zombie Girl Scout complete with Red wagon, cookie boxes and eerie smile on her face with a huge gaping hole in the back of her neck that stretched to her shoulder complete with beret and pigtails!

(Don't know why I've been thinking about that though)

Jedi_Mike said:
Don't know why but I've thought about the addition of Hobbit bodies to the SSC stable and how it'd effect the "Dead" line. Personally I'd want a Zombie Girl Scout complete with Red wagon, cookie boxes and eerie smile on her face with a huge gaping hole in the back of her neck that stretched to her shoulder complete with beret and pigtails!

(Don't know why I've been thinking about that though)

That is such a great idea. I'd love to have one of those.

Santa zombie is also a very cool.

Back