More controversy in OZ. Now it's Piggyback racing with Dwarfs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did you know that Iceland is actually green and that Greenland is covered in ice?

cantcompute.gif

These days EVERYTHING is considered offensive in some way or another. It's ridiculous. These people weren't forced in the videos. They volunteered.

As much as I hated Transformers 2, I LOVED the Twins. I don't understand why people were offended by that. I live in a neighborhood where I see that every day. Gold teeth, spinners, loud bass that makes everything shake and sounds like a fart, non-education, the works... I've been robbed twice already (luckily the figures were untouched) - Yeah it's time to move. I wish that wasn't the stereotype but sometimes, actually most of the time they are there for a reason.

Sorry for the soapbox. And sorry if I offended anyone. And yeah, that last question in Dinolast's video post was hilarious.

These days EVERYTHING is considered offensive in some way or another. It's ridiculous. These people weren't forced in the videos. They volunteered.

As much as I hated Transformers 2, I LOVED the Twins. I don't understand why people were offended by that. I live in a neighborhood where I see that every day. Gold teeth, spinners, loud bass that makes everything shake and sounds like a fart, non-education, the works... I've been robbed twice already (luckily the figures were untouched) - Yeah it's time to move. I wish that wasn't the stereotype but sometimes, actually most of the time they are there for a reason.

Sorry for the soapbox. And sorry if I offended anyone. And yeah, that last question in Dinolast's video post was hilarious.

Speaking for all Americans I must say this post is highly offensive and we deserve an apology. :maul:monkey1:gun:monkey2:banana

While they were ridiculous stereotypes... I think the audiences intelligence was offended more than anything else. Have to say until your post I had blissfully forgot about those two; a true wtf moment :rolleyes:

I have a question ......... does the Queen ever visit "Queensland"?

:monkey3
It may be called Queensland but all the queens are in New South Wales, and that's usually her first port of call when visiting.
Speaking for all Americans I must say this post is highly offensive and we deserve an apology. :maul:monkey1:gun:monkey2:banana
Not until you apologise for Randy Newman. Short people do got a reason to live.

It may be called Queensland but all the queens are in New South Wales, and that's usually her first port of call when visiting.

Not until you apologise for Randy Newman. Short people do got a reason to live.

HEY! :mad:

I'm not short!

I'm the travel version! :D

Why get angry Ween? Being considered short isn't anything to be offended over, and you claim not to be, so why the angry face? No one said you might be short.

Not sure what you mean. What's the 'travelled' version? :naughty

Why get angry Ween? Being considered short isn't anything to be offended over, and you claim not to be, so why the angry face? No one said you might be short.

STFU creecher, you offend me!

I just wanted to be a part of the conversation. :)

Last edited:
Just because I'm an Aussie, is that it? We're the flavour of the month.

OktoberKurganuary!!!

Hey Eli, what's with the shutup creech line? If you can take it you should be able to dish it out. It's stfu creech. Get it right.

OktoberKurganuary!!!

Hey Eli, what's with the shutup creech line? If you can take it you should be able to dish it out. It's stfu creech. Get it right.

Lousy racist Australians. Racist against the leprechauns of the world. They deserve their lucky charms and then some!

OktoberKurganuary!!!

Noticed that you edited your post. I did say stfu. For crying out loud, read the damn posts! :angrycanu

:lol

I'm The Ween less traveled these days. :(

What about you lousy oppressive anti racists? Anti this and anti that. You guys are against anything and everything. Who made youse the world authority on race relations? We're used to being oppressed by more oppressive people than you, and now you're calling us lousy Australians. That's racist right there. Or is that lousy racists? I beg to differ. We're great racists. No matter. When you all learn to take a joke you'll have a better understanding that racism can have it's health benefits.

Noticed that you edited your post. I did say stfu. For crying out loud, read the damn posts! :angrycanu
Damn smiley adder. You want to bring out your canu stick? Come get a piece of me why dontcha. I have a spork with your name written on it.

snlcf6.jpg

Back