Montreal based retailer - sideshow - Hot Toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deltastrike

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Hello

We are a full retailer in Montreal, Quebec, Canada. We have been active since early 2008 selling at local trade shows and tru our website and ebay.

Since may 1st of this year we have a physical store.

So if we can help you out with 1/6 scale (sideshow, hot toys or otherwise) we would be happy to do so. We are an official dealer for sideshow and are direct with most manufacturers.

Thanks and looking forward to hear from you...take a second to join our mailing list too.

If you live in Montreal, come and visit us at 14195 Demontigny, montreal, quebec, canada H1A 1K6. We are open to the public each saturday from 10:00 till 14:00. We can open the store just for you if you schedule an appointement with us by phone at 514-234-8787.

Thanks
Dan Boyer

Http://www.imaginationhobby.com

You guys just saved my butt!

I needed a Canadian source to buy the Harley Quinn PF :D

Hello

Basically, you get 4% on your purchase and you cumulates these until you want to redeem them on the website or locally in the shop. So if you buy a 200$ product before taxes, that would give you 8 points that equal 8$.

Now if you had 200 points you could get the product free.

You end up paying applicable taxes and shipping fees

Hope this helps.

Let me know if i can answers more of your questions guys ?

Thanks

Dan

how does the point system work?

I tried to find an answer on your site, but no luck

Hello

I think you are SPC. Sorry to hear that you had to close. Legends had to also in MTL. We hope we can help your customers in the transition.

I understand the sensitive nature of this but if you want to redirect your customers to us, we will do our best to help out.

Like you we are collectors for 30 years now and did open a store in 2008 and had physical presence and now a retail store open as of may 1st. It our dream too.

Come and visit us.

Send us an email for preorder if the product is not yet on our web site.

IF IT IS ON SIDESHOW'S WEBSITE on preorder, we can get it (until the deadline for preoroder close)

Thanks

Dan

Always nice to have more Canadian stores! Need a place to buy my hot toys!

Great guys, & a pleasure to deal with. Support this Canadian vendor people, as we don't have too many choices, so lets keep it alive.

Back